Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Low maintenance Courtyard Home in Leafy Setting
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Forget the rest, this cosy courtyard home offers a great entry level opportunity to secure your own slice of ever popular Greenwith. Constructed in 1992 and located on a tree lined street amongst other similar homes, this tidy low maintenance offering will appeal to those starting out, moving over, slowing down or investing.
A heritage style faade provides a welcoming street appeal, tucked nicely behind mature street trees and a low maintenance garden, inviting us further into the home. A large living/dining room greets us as we enter, crisp porcelain tiles and neutral tones flowing throughout with a vibrant ambience, perfect for healthy everyday living. Feature ceiling roses and a bay window provide a hint of opulence.
A second living area has the kitchen overlooking, offering a bright area for casual relaxation. Modern appliances, crisp white cabinetry, generous pantry cupboard and a raised breakfast bar combine to offer a welcoming space to prepare daily meals. The adjacent family room has a sliding glass door leading to a paved outdoor living pergola. Entertain family and friends outdoors in style in this great alfresco area, all overlooking a landscaped rear yard with garden beds, powered tool shed and established trees.
There are 3 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 offers spacious accommodation with a ceiling fan for your personal comfort. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes with bedroom 2 having mirror panel doors. A clever centrally located 3 way bathroom with open vanity will provide for both residents and guests, while a single carport with auto roller door plus a walk through laundry with external access, complete a tidy offering.
- Low maintenance courtyard home constructed in 1992
- Leafy tree lined street location amongst other similar homes
- Large open plan living/dining with ornate ceiling roses and bay window
- Porcelain tiles and neutral tones throughout the living areas
- Family/meals with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with modern appliances, crisp white cabinetry, generous pantry cupboard and a raised breakfast bar
- 3 bedrooms, master with ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity area
- Walk through laundry with external access door
- Single lock up carport with automatic roller door
- Paved outdoor entertaining overlooking rear yard
- Waterproofed pergola and entertaining
- Landscaped rear yard with established trees
- Powered tool shed with lighting
- Freshly painted throughout
- Split system air conditioner to living/dining
- Wall heater to family/meals
- Instant gas hot water service
- 2.4m ceilings
Peacefully located in a low traffic, no through road. Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope Catholic School are close by with Salisbury Heights and Salisbury Park Primary and Salisbury East High along with Golden Grove Primary and High Schools, Gleeson College and Pedare Christian College all just a short drive away. There are numerous parks, reserves and playgrounds in the local area, perfect for your daily recreation and fitness. Greenwith Foodland and local shops available for take-a-way and everyday items, with The Grove Shopping Centre a short drive away for quality shopping.
A rare opportunity to purchase a low maintenance courtyard residence in a great tree lined street. Your inspection will most certainly impress!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential 15
Land | 320sqm
House | 134sqm
Built | 1992
Council Rates | $1231.40pa
Water | $151.45pq
ESL | $200.25pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
320m² / 0.08 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.