Quiet Location, Cute Cottage, Low Maintenance Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly located in a family friendly no through road, this cute heritage style bluestone fronted cottage offers a low maintenance, high quality lifestyle with multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces across a 3 bedroom design that will suit young families buying up, moving over or older couples downscaling.
Sleek rendered quoins and leadlight windows provide a casual opulence that welcomes us into the home. Checkerboard tiles flow from the entrance to a combined family/meals, a great casual living space offering direct access to the outdoors and a stylish kitchen adjacent. Stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, crisp white cabinetry and a generous breakfast bar combine to offer a delightful cooking zone. A formal lounge offers a spacious second living area, perfect for watching the television or welcoming your guests.
There are 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom has wall to wall built-in mirror robes and direct access to the main bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a built in robe and all bedrooms are of good proportion. A spacious laundry completes a stylish interior.
Step outside to a generous courtyard where a full width verandah provides a pleasant area for alfresco entertaining. Artificial lawn evokes a natural ambience assisted by established trees and landscaping, framed by mature verge trees behind. A storage shed with roller door and a single carport complete a wonderful low maintenance package.
- Bluestone fronted cottage in quiet cul-de-sac location
- Fully landscaped, fenced and retained low maintenance allotment
- Heritage street appeal with rendered quoins and leadlight feature windows
- Checkerboard tiles to a generous open plan family/meals
- Kitchen adjacent family with stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, crisp white cabinetry and breakfast bar
- Spacious formal lounge / second living room
- 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion
- Main bedroom with wall to wall mirror robes and direct bathroom access
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious courtyard with artificial lawn and natural backdrop of mature trees
- Full width, sandstone paved verandah , ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Tool shed with roller door
- Security screens to major windows
- Alarm system installed
- Solar Power System
- 2.4m ceilings
Peacefully located in a low traffic, no through road with reserves at the end of the street featuring public tennis courts, playgrounds and open space, perfect for your daily exercise and relaxation. Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope Catholic School are close by, with Golden Grove Primary and High Schools, Gleeson College, Pedare Christian College, Salisbury Heights Primary, Salisbury Park Primary and Salisbury East High all just a short drive away. Greenwith Foodland and local shops available for take-a-way and everyday items, with Golden Grove Village a short drive away for quality shopping.
A rare opportunity to purchase a low maintenance cottage in a great tree lined street. Your inspection is recommended!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential 15
Land | 330sqm (approx)
House | 181sqm (approx)
Built | 1993
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
330m² / 0.08 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.