Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Bluestone Fronted on Manicured Garden Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Quietly located at the end of a non through road cul-de-sac and set amongst other quality family homes, this Rossdale Homes constructed, circa 1997 residence offers generous indoor and outdoor living spaces across a free flowing 3 bedroom design, ideal for younger families starting out, a great down-scaler or the perfect easy to rent investment property to add to your portfolio.
A heritage theme provides an appealing street frontage, welcoming us into the home. Porcelain tiles and down lighting meander from a cosy entrance hall, sweeping through the home to a generous open plan living / dining where a ceiling fan and split system air conditioner ensure a comfortable environment with natural light gently infusing through large picture windows. A spacious kitchen overlooks, providing the chef with a full view of both indoor and outdoor living spaces. Keep an eye on the kids, or cook while you socialize with this clever design. Crisp country style cabinetry, modern appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and a raised breakfast bar complete a stylish kitchen.
Step outside and entertain in style under a fully paved, gabled pergola overlooking manicured gardens and lawn. There plenty of space for the kids to play as you sit back and enjoy the botanic atmosphere.
The home offers 3 genuine double size bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts a bright bay window, split system air conditioner, walk-in robe and direct access to a clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity area. Bedroom 2 offers a built-in robe and all 3 bedrooms have crisp neutral carpets.
A walk through laundry with exterior sliding glass door provides a bright amenity area and a single garage with auto roller door and direct internal access to the home allows secure parking for one car. A paved driveway offers a second valuable off street park and 2 adjacent public parking spaces are available for your guests.
- Bluestone fronted residence on manicured garden allotment
- Quiet no through road location
- Ready to move in and enjoy or rent out now
- 3 Bedrooms, all of double proportion with neutral carpets
- Bedroom 1 with bay window, split system air conditioner, walk-in robe and direct bathroom access
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Open plan living and dining with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen boasting crisp country style cabinetry, modern appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and a raised breakfast bar
- Spacious opaque covered pergola overlooking manicured lawns and gardens
- Handy tool shed
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Bright laundry with external access
- Single garage with automatic roller door plus internal access to the home
- Room for an extra car to park off street in the driveway
- 2 public car parks adjacent the driveway
- Alarm system installed
- Ducted system installed in roof cavity (new motor required)
Quietly located amongst other quality homes in a quiet no through road cul-de-sac. Salisbury East High School, Tyndale Christian School, Our Lady of Hope School, Pedare Junior School, Pedare Christian College and Gleeson College are all in the local area. Golden Grove Village and The Stables Shopping Centre will provide a quality shopping experience for your weekly goods, and public transport is a short walk away.
If you're looking for a quality built, low maintenance family home that you can simply move in and enjoy, then your inspection is essential. Your attention to this one will not disappoint!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential 15
Built | 1997
Land | 311sqm approx
House | 134sqm approx
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
311m² / 0.08 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.