Executive Home on Family Size Allotment
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfectly located on an elevated site with views over the Little Para River catchment valley, this Fairmont Homes constructed, (circa 1995), executive family home offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas across a 5 bedroom design that will suit the larger professional family and those who enjoy entertaining at home.
A spacious entrance hall welcomes us flowing effortlessly to the formal living spaces, a great place to receive your guests or to relax and entertain. Floating floors and neutral tones provide a crisp ambience while ducted heating & cooling moderates the temperature.
A stunning kitchen is central to both formal and casual zones. Entertain as you cook, or keep an eye on the kids from this unique vantage point. Crisp white country style cabinetry, stone look bench tops, modern appliances, double sink, Pura Tap and breakfast bar combine to offer modern facilities, all overlooking a massive L-shaped casual meals and family room, perfect for relaxed everyday living.
Step outside and entertain in style under a huge opaque covered gabled pergola rising to 3.4m, a great spot for hosting larger gatherings and a terrific everyday outdoor area. Established plants offer a botanical essence, flowing through to a large lawn covered, family sized rear yard where there is plenty of room for the kids to play and then some more for the budding gardener.
All 5 bedrooms are double bed capable, all with crisp floating floors and neutral tones. The main bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe, ceiling fan and bay window. A clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity caters for both resident and guest usage plus there is a separate laundry with external access.
A single garage with automatic roller door will provide secure parking for 1 car plus there is another parking area adjacent. Lock up gates will ensure security to this second parking spot, making this a great place to store a caravan or boat.
- Fairmont Homes constructed 1995, executive family home
- Great elevated location with views over the Little Para River catchment valley
- 5 double size bedrooms, all with floating floors
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Spacious formal living and adjacent formal dining
- Massive family room and meals area with direct access to outdoor living
- Central kitchen with crisp white country style cabinetry, stone look bench tops, modern appliances, double sink, Pura Tap and breakfast bar
- Mud room / pantry adjacent kitchen
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Massive opaque covered gabled pergola rising to 3.4m
- Large rear yard with sweeping lawn and established plants and landscaping
- Laundry with external access door
- Single garage with automatic roller door plus internal access to the home
- Second secure parking area, ideal for caravan or boat
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Alarm system installed
- 2.4m ceilings
Peacefully located in a low traffic, no through road. Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope Catholic School are close by with Salisbury Heights and Salisbury Park Primary and Salisbury East High along with Golden Grove Primary and High Schools, Gleeson College and Pedare Christian College all just a short drive away. There are numerous parks, reserves and playgrounds in the local area, perfect for your daily recreation and fitness. Greenwith Foodland and local shops are within walking distance for take-a-way and everyday items, with Golden Grove Village a short drive away for quality shopping.
A rare opportunity to purchase a quality executive family residence in a great location.
Your inspection will most certainly impress!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Built | 1995
Land | 832sqm
House | 297sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.