Solid Brick Unit - Great Starter or Investment
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Ideally situated with a large lawn covered front yard offering a generous space for children to play, this solid brick, 2 bedroom unit provides the perfect start up for first home buyers, while also appealing to investors looking for a healthy return and retiree's looking to downscale. Sweeping grounds offer a natural botanic setting within the group, providing a great place for a picnic with friends and family, or simply enjoy the ambience of established trees and gardens.
Porcelain tiles provide a bright, crisp and comfortable living and dining room where natural light gently infuses through colonial windows. Relax as you enjoy the neutral dcor while a reverse cycle air conditioner moderates the temperature. A modern (2yr old) kitchen is adjacent offering a stylish cooking zone where crisp white cabinetry, feature tiled splashback, ceramic cooktop plus stainless steel oven and range-hood combine.
There are 2 bedrooms, both with ceiling fans. The master bedroom boasts a built-in robe with mirror panel door and colonial windows overlooking the front yard. A contemporary bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and semi frameless shower screen combines with a separate laundry to complete the wet areas.
A private rear courtyard offers a tidy utility area for your daily lifestyle while a single carport plus a second vehicle park provides off street parking for 2 cars, completing a very attractive offering that is bound to appeal.
A strong list of features includes:
- Solid brick, 2 Bedroom unit with generous front and rear courtyards
- Lawn covered front courtyard with room for children's play
- Sweeping grounds providing a natural botanic setting within the group
- Both bedrooms with ceiling fans and modern carpets
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe (mirror panel door)
- Large porcelain tiled living / dining room with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Modern kitchen featuring crisp white cabinetry, feature tiled splashback, ceramic cooktop plus stainless steel oven and range-hood
- Contemporary bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and semi frameless shower screen
- Separate laundry
- Security screens to all open windows
- Single carport plus extra parking space
- Timber skirting boards & Holland blinds throughout
- Alarm system installed
- 2.57m ceilings
- Pasta deli across the road, great for your morning coffee!
Perfectly positioned with public transport at your doorstep. Local lifestyle shopping is at your doorstep with restaurants, hotel and specialty shops only a hundred metres away. Grocery shopping can be found at Campbelltown, Firle and Marden Shopping precincts, all within easy reach. St Joseph's Catholic School just around the corner with East Marden Primary, St Francis of Assisi Primary, Norwood Morialta High and Trinity Gardens Primary all in the local area.
A quality solid brick unit in exceptional condition. Be sure to add this one to your inspection list!
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential
House | 89 sqm
Built | 1975
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.