Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Family Entertainer with Room to Move, Play and Grow
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
An unassuming street frontage hides this appealing cultured gem. What seems to be a regulation courtyard home, expands into a fantastic family entertainer as we enter a unique open plan kitchen, dining and living room. An open plan design offers seamless access to an outdoor entertaining deck, (complete with caf blinds, ceiling fan and outdoor kitchen), all overlooking a large family size rear yard offering plenty of garden, lawn and play space. Mature plants and trees add a natural botanic flavour enhancing the sweeping lawns of this family friendly playground.
The kitchen, dining and living room offer a subtle sophistication with floating floors, neutral tones, gas wall fire place and quality lighting enhancing the casual ambience. A stunning chef's kitchen overlooks with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, feature glass splashbacks, pendant lighting, double sink, Pura Tap, breakfast bar and wide pantry cupboard combining in a spacious contemporary design.
The home boasts 3 generous bedrooms, all of double proportion. The master suite offers a ceiling fan, security roller shutters, walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom with rail shower and contemporary fittings. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A clever 3 way main bathroom with open vanity will cater for both resident and guest usage with a walk through laundry and oversize single garage completing an impressive interior.
At a glance:
- Contemporary design and modern fitted family entertainer
- Large family friendly back yard with established lawn and trees
- Alfresco entertaining deck (UMR) with ceiling fan, caf blinds & outdoor kitchen (plumbed with water and gas)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen with feature lighting , floating floors and gas fire place
- Stunning chef's kitchen featuring stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, feature glass splashbacks, pendant lighting, double sink, Pura Tap, breakfast bar and wide pantry cupboard
- Central opening double sliding doors from living to alfresco entertaining
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, security roller shutters, walk-in robe and spacious ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
- 3 way bathroom with rail shower and open vanity
- Laundry with external access door
- Extra wide (3.55m) single garage with automatic roller door plus internal and external access doors
- Artwork niche to hallway
- 18 solar panels delivering 4.5kw
- Instant gas hot water service
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- 4.5m x 3.0m tool shed
- Exposed aggregate driveway and paths
- 2.55m ceilings
Perfectly located close to schools, parks, shopping and all desirable urban amenities. Gilles Plains and Hillcrest Primary Schools along with Windsor Gardens Secondary College are close by in the local area with Cedar College, Heritage College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains also available. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is just down the road and Northgate Plaza is also nearby for great shopping. Delhi Reserve is just around the corner and Roy Amer Reserve with the Northgate Wetlands is within walking distance, great for your exercise and relaxation.
Be sure to inspect, this is a fantastic opportunity to secure a quality residence in an enviable location. Your inspection is encouraged!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 435sqm
House | 174sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
435m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.