- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Located on a refreshingly quiet street, this near new 3 bed room home offers fresh contemporary architecture with modern, high quality fixtures and fittings.
A gallery style entrance is an impressive statement with a light and bright study / home office complete with floor to ceiling windows. A single garage with automatic panel lift door and a clever laundry alcove also has an internal access door to this galley entrance, along with a second pedestrian access door to the yard.
Comprising of three bedrooms. The master suite offers floor to ceiling mirrored robes, which flow into a clean and fresh ensuite bathroom with high quality sanitary, tapware and fully tiled walls. Bedrooms 2 & 3 also offer floor to ceiling mirrored built-in robes and are serviced by a full bathroom with bath and separate shower alcove that also doubles as guest facilities.
The heart of the home is a large open space kitchen, dining and living area, equipped with modern fittings and fixtures. The kitchen includes European stainless steel appliances comprising of an integrated dishwasher and built-in microwave. Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar, modern cabinetry and overhead pendant lights make this open living area a great place to entertain. Step through the large aluminium stacker doors to the outdoor patio and courtyard beyond. The outside lawn area will give the kids a welcoming spot to play and large trees from the reservoir reserve behind make a naturally shaded backdrop.
- Near new modern architecturally designed home
- Light and bright gallery entrance and study area
- 600mm x 600mm tiles and down lights throughout the living areas
- Single garage with auto panel lift door, laundry alcove and internal access door
- Master bedroom with floor to ceiling mirrored robes and ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with floor to ceiling mirrored robes
- Modern family / guest bathroom with high quality sanitary and tap ware
- Contemporary design kitchen with stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher, built-in microwave, caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar, modern cabinetry and pendant lights
- Spacious living / dining with sliding stacker doors to the exterior
- 3m high ceilings in the kitchen, dining and living area
- Paved patio area and lawned courtyard
- High 2.4m doors throughout
- Neutral colour scheme
- Rain water tank
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
Perfectly located in the heart of Holden Hill with local amenities within easy reach including both Paradise and Tea Tree Plaza interchange. Public transport is also only a short walk away on Valiant Road. A small playground is located on Malcolm Avenue whilst The Holden Hill Community Centre and Bentley Reserve are a short way walk away, with oval, tennis court, playground and Dog Park, a great place for your sport and recreation. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is the local grocery venue, (currently under a huge expansion) not to mention Westfield Tea Tree Plaza is just up the road for world class shopping and Hoyts Cinema. Local schools include Dernancourt Primary, Windsor Gardens Secondary, TAFE SA Gilles Plains, Kildare College and St Pauls College.
Offering a quality lifestyle and quality construction. Your inspection is recommended!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
House | 144sqm (approx)
Built | 2015
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.