Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fully Renovated Family Entertainer On 680m²
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Tradies, car enthusiasts, growing families and those who enjoy entertaining at home will all be interested in this fully renovated, extended and revitalised family home. Originally constructed in 1964, the home has been tastefully transformed into a contemporary entertainer with extensive outdoor living, garage and carport space, perfect for those who enjoy the company of family and friends and ideal for those who require shed and workshop space.
A manicured front yard with heritage fencing and automatic sliding gate boast an impressive street presence while providing a peace of mind security and a welcoming introduction to this delightfully restored residence. Stained timber floors, quality down lighting & art deco cornices flow from the entrance through the living areas creating a crisp ambience to the open plan design. A generous lounge is adjacent a kitchen/ dining area where pendant lights add a sophisticated flavour, enhancing the kitchen design.
Subway tiled splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry, stone look bench tops, double sink with Pura Tap and matt black tapware combine to create a comfortable contemporary kitchen with an open plan design that keeps the chef in touch with family activities.
Step outside in the more moderate months and enjoy entertaining on a raised, pergola covered deck. Glass balustrades will add a sense of space while you enjoy the company of friends and family with ceiling fans and down lighting enhancing the mood. A full outdoor kitchen and a wide drink fridge add a quiet sophistication.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and quality carpets. The main bedroom has a wall to wall built-in robe with a clever television niche, a split system air conditioner, feature pendant lights and a beautifully appointed ensuite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors. Bedroom 2 has sliding door access to the entertaining deck. A stunning main bathroom, separate toilet and walk through laundry complete the interior.
A double length carport with automatic roller door provides vehicle access to a massive 6m x 9m garage, perfect for the tradie or car collector/ restorer. A maintenance pit 3m long x 1m wide x 2m deep is an added bonus. Shade sails over a concrete patio will cool the summer heat and a generous lawn are allows a place for the kids to play.
- Fully renovated family entertainer with extensive shedding & outdoor living
- 680sqm traditional allotment size
- Originally constructed in 1964, renovated in 2017
- Open plan living area with dining and kitchen adjacent
- Stained timber floors, quality down lighting & art deco cornices through the living areas
- Wrap around kitchen boasting subway tiled splashbacks, stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry, stone look bench tops, double sink with Pura Tap and matt black tapware
- Dining area with pendant lights over
- 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and quality carpets
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe with television niche, split system air conditioner, feature pendant lights and ensuite bathroom
- Ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, matt black tapware, semi frameless shower screen and shampoo niche
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
- Bedroom 2 with sliding door access to outdoor living
- Stunning main bathroom with tiled feature wall, semi frameless shower screen, matt black tapware and contemporary appointments
- Raised outdoor living deck 6.2m x 8.0m with ceiling fans, LED downlights, glass balustrades & pergola over
- Outdoor kitchen with 900mm wide 5 burner stove, sink, feature tiled splashbacks and large glass doored drinks fridge
- Fully landscaped and secure front yard with automatic sliding gate
- 2 Car drive through carport with automatic roller door
- Patio area with shade sails over
- 9m x 6m garage with maintenance pit
- Large yard with lawn area, ideal for children to play
- Instant gas hot water service
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Storage shed
- 2.6m ceilings
Located in a quiet street with nearby access to local parks and reserves. Bentley Reserve Dog Playground is just around the corner with Tarton Reserve and George Crawford Reserve in the local area. Woolworths Gilles Plains is just up the road. Local schools include Dernancourt Primary School and Windsor Gardens Secondary College. TAFE SA Gilles Plains Campus is easily reachable as is St Pauls College, and public transport to the city and beyond is just around the corner.
This one is a tasteful renovation that is sure to appeal. Register your interest and attend an open inspection at your earliest convenience.
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 680sqm (approx)
House | 252sqm (approx)
Built | 1964
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
680m² / 0.17 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.