Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Comfort, Space & Security
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Perfectly located on a quiet tree lined street, this fabulous home has been in the same family for decades and is now ready to begin a new phase of life as the current house proud residents retire to a more apt lifestyle.
The home is in pristine condition, with security shutters to all exposed main windows and lock up gates offering a high level of secure accommodation. The main home body comprises 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes, bedroom 3 is currently disposed as a study, an L shaped lounge / dining with polished timber floorboards and an adjacent kitchen / meals area where modern appliances and downlights create a welcoming and pleasant space. A tidy main bathroom and a laundry with external access door completing the interior.
A large gabled pergola and deck area offers a view over the rear yard, local suburb and through to the hills beyond. Entertain family and friends in style in this fabulous elevated all weather outdoor living space, complete with cafe blinds and ceiling fan. A clever cellar or storage area is below, perfect for the wine buff and a great extra space. 9 solar panels above will deliver 1.5kw with a massive 51 cents/kw feedback rate.
Dual access driveways offer plenty of carport and garage space, perfect for the car or bike enthusiast, there is even a pit. A drive through function to the garage offers access to a large carport, perfect for the van or boat. A large back yard will allow space for the whole family. Fruit trees, established garden beds, a lawn area for the kids to play, a huge carport or pergola, tool sheds and rainwater tanks complete an impressive offering.
- Great home on large allotment with extensive shedding and carports
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- L shaped lounge / dining with polished timber floors
- Tidy eat-in kitchen with modern appliances and downlights
- Modern bathroom and laundry
- Large gabled pergola over tiled & decked outdoor living area
- Views from outdoor living over rear yard, local suburb to hills beyond
- Cellar / storage area below deck
- 9 Solar panels delivering 1.5kw with 51 cents/kw feedback
- Huge solid brick garage with workshop space and pit
- Drive through function to garage with caravan or boat port beyond
- Secure lock up carport and entrance area
- Security roller shutters (battery operated) to all exposed main windows
- Solar hot water service
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Wall heater to lounge
- 2 x rainwater tanks
- Various established fruit trees
- Garden shed
Peacefully located in a quiet tree lined family friendly street in the heart of residential Holden Hill. Bentley Reserve is a casual stroll away at the end of the street with dog park, oval, playground, tennis courts and community centre. A great place for exercise and recreation. Local schools include Dernancourt Primary, Windsor Gardens Secondary, Modbury High and Highbury Primary along with TAFE SA Gilles Plains and St Paul's College also in the local area. World Class shopping at Tea Tree Plaza is a short drive away with local everyday shops at Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Public transport is also at the end of the street plus the Obhan Paradise Interchange available for commuting to the city and home.
An excellent opportunity to acquire a fantastic family home on a traditional large allotment. Your inspection is essential.
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 730sqm (approx)
House | 316sqm (approx)
Built | 1978
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
730m² / 0.18 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.