Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Chic Family Entertainer - Fully Landscaped - Corner Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Manicured front gardens and lawns combine with beautifully landscaped paths and surrounds to set the scene of chic, stylish contemporary appeal that filters through the entire home to create a relaxed modern atmosphere, perfect for everyday living and a great place to entertain family and friends, indoors and out, all year round.
Floating floors and downlights greets us at the entrance hall and meander through the living areas with a gentle sophistication. A sunken lounge offers a bright living area with triple windows and a feature wall that flows into the adjacent dining.
A stunning central kitchen overlooks the family room. Stainless steel appliances, chiselled subway tile splashbacks, ghost grey gloss cabinetry, stone benchtops with wrap-around breakfast bar and pendant lights over, all combining into a fabulous contemporary social and cooking hub.
Dual sets of sliding glass doors lead from both family and dining room to the outdoors, combining indoor and alfresco entertaining together with a natural harmonic ambience. Entertain in style under a generous fully paved gabled pergola complete with inbuilt gas heaters and plumbing ready for an outdoor kitchen while overlooking a neatly landscaped rear yard. There is plenty of room for the kids to play plus more to grow vegies and flowers. Vehicle accommodation is premium with a single and another 2 car carport (both with roller doors) in addition to a 5.5m x 6.0m garage and workshop.
There are 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion, all with built-in robes including mirror doors. The main bedroom offers a ceiling fan and dual windows in a comfortable master layout. A main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles boasts separate bath and shower. A clever laundry with external access, stacked appliances, subway tiles and ample cupboard space completes a very attractive offering.
Features in brief:
- 3 bedroom home on corner allotment
- Fully landscaped grounds with manicured lawns and established plants
- Popular contemporary chic appeal interior design
- Sunken lounge with triple windows
- Dining & family with external access sliding glass doors
- Kitchen central to dining and family
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, chiselled subway tile splashbacks, ghost grey gloss cabinetry, stone benchtops with wrap-around breakfast bar & pendant lighting
- Down lights and floating floors through the living areas
- Huge outdoor entertaining area with gabled pergola over
- Plumbing installed for future outdoor kitchen
- 2 secure carports for 3 vehicles plus garage and workshop for another car
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and modern appointments
- Space saving laundry with stacked appliances
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Ducted and zoned gas heating
- Solar panels for reduced energy costs
- Instant gas hot water service
- Secure rear yard
Perfectly located within easy reach of valuable urban resources. There is a heap of parks and reserves in the local area, ideal for your sporting and recreational activities. Public transport is at nearby with a bus route running along Tolley Road and Grand Junction Road. Hope Valley Supermarket is just down the road for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza is nearby for a quality shopping experience. Local schools include Highbury Primary, Torrens Valley Christian School, Modbury High School, Modbury West School and St Agnes Primary School.
A great family entertainer with all the hard work done! A must inspect for the serious buyer!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 650sqm
House | 269sqm
Built | 1976
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
650m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.