Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Modern & Stylish Contemporary Torrens Titled Property
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sited on a low maintenance allotment with spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, this recently constructed ultra-modern Torrens titled home boasts quality fittings, fixtures and appointments across a 3 bedroom design that is bound to appeal.
Crisp floating floors, neutral tones and quality down lights flow through a stylish open plan ground floor where a stunning modern kitchen overlooks a spacious living/dining through to the outdoors beyond. Enjoy socializing as you cook, or just keep an eye on the kids from this terrific vantage point. Stainless steel appliances, subway tiled splashbacks, stone look benchtops, double sink, generous pantry cupboard plus breakfast bar with feature pendant lighting combine into a polished and refined kitchen you will love to cook in.
Step outside and entertain family and friends in style on a paved patio with pergola over. A generous low maintenance rear yard is a blank template for your creative landscaping, a great opportunity to design your dream garden, enhancing your outdoor lifestyle.
A double garage has automatic panel lift door plus rear roller door and direct access to the main home, providing secure parking for two vehicles. A generous paved driveway will allow off street parking for two more vehicles. Handy under stair storage, separate laundry and a guest powder room complete an impressive ground floor.
Upstairs boasts 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion with fresh carpets and quality down lighting. The master bedroom offers a walk-in robe and generous ensuite bathroom, complete with modern vanity, rail shower and semi frameless shower screen. An exquisite main bedroom suite is further enhanced by a private balcony, offering a place to sit back and relax while enjoying views over the local neighbourhood. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors.
A handy study nook at the stairwell landing provides a great place for quiet relaxation while a main bathroom with separate bath and shower, modern vanity, rail shower and semi frameless shower screen completes a fabulous offering.
- Torrens titled property
- Recently constructed on low maintenance allotment
- Crisp floating floors, neutral tones and quality down lights to an open plan ground floor
- Kitchen overlooking open plan living/dining with views through to the outdoors beyond
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, subway tiled splashbacks, stone look benchtops, double sink, generous pantry cupboard, breakfast bar and feature pendant lighting
- Outdoor living area with paved patio and pergola over
- 3 bedrooms, all with quality down lights and fresh carpets
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and private balcony
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
- Separate laundry, guest powder room and under stair storage
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door plus rear roller door and direct access to the main home
- Room for 2 vehicles to park off street in the driveway
- Study area at the stairwell landing
- Rain water tank
- Instant gas hot water
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Alarm system
Perfectly located within easy reach of valuable urban resources. There is a heap of parks and reserves in the local area, ideal for your sporting and recreational activities. Public transport is nearby with a bus route running along Tolley Road and Grand Junction Road. Hope Valley Supermarket is just down the road for your daily needs and Tea Tree Plaza is nearby for a quality shopping experience. Local schools include Highbury Primary, Torrens Valley Christian School, Modbury High School, Modbury West School and St Agnes Primary School.
A modern home with broad appeal! A must inspect for the serious homebuyer or investor!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 214sqm
House | 182sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
214m² / 0.05 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.