Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
2 Bedroom Unit with Generous Outdoor Areas
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Homebuyers and investors will both be interested in this eastern suburbs opportunity. Perfectly located on a leafy corner position amongst other quality homes and in a small strata group, this 2 bedroom, solid brick unit has been fully renovated and landscaped, boasting generous living, garden and courtyard areas across an irrigated and manicured allotment.
Polished timber floors, quality down lighting and bright neutral tones greet us as we enter, flowing from a generous open plan lounge / dining throughout the home, creating a crisp vibrant space for your everyday lifestyle. A modern kitchen overlooks the living space boasting gloss off-white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with mixer tap and bright white tiled splashbacks. Cook as you entertain in this fabulous open plan design.
Both bedrooms offer ceiling fans for your personal comfort and both are of good proportion. Bedroom 1 boasts a built-in robe with mirror doors. A renovated bathroom caters for both guests and residents with contemporary tiling, a modern upgraded toilet and vanity, plus a frameless shower screen and waterfall showerhead.
A walk through laundry adjacent the kitchen provides access to a single garage with roller door and direct access to the rear courtyard. A wonderful paved patio with a shade sail over is a fantastic place to entertain outdoors. Established garden beds border high private fencing and a generous lawned area creates a relaxing outdoor space for your alfresco living.
Features in brief:
- Solid brick unit on leafy corner allotment
- Fully renovated with generous indoor & outdoor spaces
- Polished timber floors and neutral tones throughout
- Downlights throughout a large dining / living with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen boasting gloss off-white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with mixer tap and bright white tiled splashbacks
- 2 Bedrooms, both with ceiling fans
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe (mirror panel doors)
- Renovated bathroom with contemporary tiling, upgraded toilet and vanity plus frameless shower screen and waterfall showerhead
- Walk through laundry with garage and courtyard access doors
- Large wrap around courtyard with paved patio, shade sail, lawn and low maintenance garden areas including underground irrigation and water dripper systems
- High and private fencing to courtyard
- Single garage with roller door plus internal access door
- Room for a second car to park off street in the driveway
- 2.60m ceilings
- Instant gas hot water service and cooktop
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
Peacefully located within easy reach of all suburban amenities. Kensington Gardens Reserve is a short stroll away with outstanding parkland areas including Burnside Adventure Park, Kensington Gardens Bowls & Lawn Tennis Club and other associated sporting clubs. The Kensington Gardens Pre School Centre is also located in this fantastic reserve.
Local schools include Norwood Morialta High, Pembroke School, Marryatville High and Primary Schools plus St Peters Girls College.
Norwood & Marryatville Shopping Centres and Burnside Village provide the most modern shopping facilities, with the restaurant and speciality shops of the Norwood Parade all close at hand.
Inspection of this quality offering and surrounding local area will certainly impress.
Council | Burnside
Zone | Residential R7
Unit | 91sqm (approx)
Built | 1969
Council Rates | $863.25pa
Water | $162.47pq
ESL | $220.10
Strata | $420pq
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.