Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Private & Secure with Room to Grow
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfectly located on a tree lined street, this courtyard home, circa 2015, built by Weeks Building Group offers generous indoor and outdoor living spaces, sited on a fully fenced and secure allotment that will provide the peace of mind security desired for a comfortable contemporary family lifestyle.
An automatic sliding gate and high secure fencing will allow access only to friends and family, providing an assured street presence. Floating floors and quality downlights reflect in harmony with a neutral colour scheme luring us through the home to an open plan kitchen, living and dining at the rear. A stunning kitchen overlooks the living spaces with views through top the outdoors beyond. Stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, frosted glass splashbacks, 900mm stove, oven and rangehood, corner pantry and breakfast bar all combine to create a fabulous modern kitchen.
Tri stacker doors open from the living areas to a massive gabled pergola. Towering to a height of 4.0m this impressive outdoor area is the perfect space to entertain larger groups of family and friends, all overlooking a low maintenance rear yard with ample garden space.
The home offers 3 bedrooms and a dedicated study. The master bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, with bedrooms 2 & 3 providing built-in robes with mirror panels. The garage has been converted to a second living area with the original roller door replaced by a sliding glass door, perfect as a work from home office, second living area or even as a 4th bedroom.
Both ensuite and main bathroom offer stylish amenities with crisp floor to ceiling tiles, semi frameless shower screens, rail showers and modern tapware. The main bathroom boasts a separate bath, plus there is a separate toilet, ideal for residents and guests. A bright laundry with external access completes a modern family home.
- Courtyard home built 2015 by Weeks Building Group
- 3 bedrooms plus dedicated study
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror doors)
- Stunning ensuite and main bathroom boasting floor to ceiling tiles, semi frameless shower screens, rail showers and modern tapware
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Neutral colour scheme, floating floors and down lighting through the living spaces
- Stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, frosted glass splashbacks, 900mm stove, oven and rangehood, corner pantry and breakfast bar
- Stacker sliding doors from living to outdoor entertaining
- Massive gabled pergola to 4m high, perfect for outdoor living
- Generous rear courtyard with garden area
- Secure front yard with auto sliding gate
- Garage converted to 2nd living, home office, games or 4th bedroom
- Rain water tank
- Instant gas hot water system
- Reverse cycle ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
- Low maintenance home ready to move in and enjoy
- 6kw solar system with 16 cents/kw feedback tariff
Delightfully located in the heart of Kilburn and central to all desired amenities. Local schools include St Brigid's School, Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, with TAFE SA Regency Park just down the road. Prospect Road and it's vibrant caf and restaurant precinct are just down the road, plus quality shopping at the Churchill Centre includes Kmart, Coles Bunnings plus the new Costco and Aldi stores. Public transport is a short walk away on Churchill Road and there is a reserve and playground directly opposite the home.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to acquire a contemporary design, residence on a secure low maintenance allotment.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Urban Renewal
Land | 400sqm
House | 191sqm
Built | 2015
Council Rates | $1051.50pa
Water | $172.54pq
ESL | $241.45pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
400m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.