Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Renovated Character Cottage on Low Maintenance Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Sited on a low maintenance allotment within short walk of all desirable amenities, this renovated character cottage will appeal to those starting out, winding down, investing or moving over from unit accommodation. A timber frame design with custom orb cladding provides a hint of yesteryear, combining with modern upgrades to create a spacious and appealing home.
Floating floors and down lighting greet us we enter, flowing past 3 double size bedrooms to a central lounge. Quality carpets and ceiling fans to the lounge and bedrooms combine with original character features including ornate ceiling roses, original cornice work, sash windows, decorative fireplaces and 3m high ceilings.
A combined kitchen and meals with raked ceiling offers upgraded amenities. Crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with mixer tap and sleek tiled splashbacks create a pleasant contemporary cooking space.
A walk through laundry provides spacious amenities along with a full renovated bathroom where crisp white tiles, semi frameless shower screen and modern vanity combine. Step outside and enjoy a spacious verandah, ideal for outdoor living, all overlooking a tidy low maintenance yard with a valuable second toilet and drive through carport with roller door and additional parking space for up to 3 cars.
Features in brief:
- Renovated character cottage, ready to move in and enjoy
- Low maintenance allotment
- 3 Bedrooms, all of double bed capacity, all with crisp carpets and ceiling fans
- Original character features including ornate ceiling roses, original cornice work, sash windows, decorative fireplaces and 3m high ceilings
- Large lounge with ceiling fan, wall air conditioner and skylight
- New kitchen with raked ceiling and meals area adjacent
- Kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with mixer tap and sleek tiled splashbacks
- Walk through laundry with external access
- Renovated full bathroom with crisp white tiles, semi frameless shower screen and modern vanity
- Large rear verandah, ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Two car drive through carport with roller door
- Handy second toilet
Delightfully located in the heart of Kilburn and central to all desired amenities. Local schools include St Brigid's School, Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, with TAFE SA Regency Park just down the road. A short walk to quality shopping at the Churchill Centre includes Kmart, Coles Bunnings plus the new Costco and Aldi stores, no need to take the car. Public transport is a short walk away on Churchill Road. Nearby Prospect Road and its vibrant caf and restaurant precinct are a short drive away, plus and there are numerous reserves and playgrounds in the area, perfect for the younger family.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to acquire a character residence in one of Kilburn's more desirable locations.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 338sqm approx
House | 193sqm approx
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
338m² / 0.08 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.