Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Solid Brick, Ground Floor, 2 Bedroom Unit with Large Courtyard
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
First homebuyers and investors take note of this unique opportunity to secure an upgraded ground floor unit with a large private courtyard, perfect for those starting out with young children and an attractive easy to rent' addition to the portfolio of the shrewd investor.
Perfectly sited with access from Way Street, the unit has been recently painted with fresh floor coverings and an upgraded kitchen and bathroom. Timber look floating floors provide a crisp and bright living space, flowing through an open plan living, dining and kitchen providing a contemporary ambience for everyday living.
The kitchen features modern appliances, sleek tiled splashbacks, double sink and crisp white cabinetry, all overlooking a generous living space and courtyard beyond. A marvellous bathroom renovation boasts fresh tiling, modern tapware and cabinetry, semi frameless shower screen plus room for a washing machine.
Both bedrooms are double bed capable with fresh carpets and Holland blinds, providing comfortable personal zones. A single car park completes an attractive offering with broad appeal.
- Upgraded and renovated solid brick unit
- Great location with direct side street access
- Ground floor location with large 7.6m x 7.6m private courtyard
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen
- Kitchen overlooking living features modern appliances, sleek tiled splashbacks, double sink and crisp white cabinetry
- Upgraded bathroom with fresh tiling, modern tapware and cabinetry, semi frameless shower screen plus washing machine space
- 2 Bedrooms, both double bed capable
- Fresh carpets and Holland blinds to the bedrooms
- Tool shed
- Single car park space
- 2.57m ceilings
- Close to public transport
- Walk to shopping at the Churchill Centre
Local schools include St Brigid's School, Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, with TAFE SA Regency Park just down the road. Prospect Road and its vibrant caf and restaurant precinct are just down the road, plus quality shopping at the Churchill Centre includes Kmart, Coles Bunnings plus the new Costco and Aldi stores. Public transport is at your doorstep on Churchill Road and there are numerous reserves and playgrounds in the area.
An excellent starter or investment, be sure to inspect!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Urban Renewal
Unit | 60sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Strata | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.