Security, Privacy & Space
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Positioned adjacent to Vale Park, this rear property which is part of a vibrant group of 4 quality homes of heritage reproduction are set in a gated compound with remote access front gate and intercom providing the security and confidence desired for a relaxed peace of mind. Offering 2 bedrooms, with spacious indoor & outdoor areas and secure off street parking for two vehicles, the home will suit security conscious buyers looking for a relaxed low maintenance lifestyle.
Heritage features greet us as we enter with stained glass door and side windows, porcelain tiles, ornate cornices and quality down lighting providing a crisp welcome, flowing through the living spaces with a pleasant ambience. A formal lounge boasts dual doors and a bay window, a great place to receive your guests or a terrific theatre room.
An open plan kitchen/meals provides a bright casual area for everyday living. Sleek off-white country style cabinetry, stainless steel stove and range-hood, tiled splashbacks, corner pantry, double sink with Pura Tap and a wide breakfast bar combine to create a crisp clean kitchen, all overlooking a bright family/meals area with a bay window offering views to the courtyard beyond.
Entertain outdoors in style where a paved courtyard boasting mature trees borders a paved patio. An opaque pergola over allows natural light to gently infuse, creating a great atmosphere for your outdoor entertaining.
The home offers 2 bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and built-in robes. The main bedroom offers direct access to a generous full bathroom. A walk through laundry, separate toilet and a wide single garage provide the amenities.
* 2 Bedroom courtyard home on low maintenance allotment
* Secure compound living with remote access gate and intercom
* Heritage features with stained glass door and side windows, porcelain tiles, ornate cornices and quality down lighting
* Formal lounge with dual doors and bay window
* Open plan kitchen, family and meals with bay window
* Kitchen with sleek off-white country style cabinetry, stainless steel gas stove and range-hood, tiled splashbacks, corner pantry, double sink with Pura Tap and a wide breakfast bar
* Bright, full main bathroom
* Separate guest toilet
* Both bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
* Main bedroom with dual doors and direct bathroom access
* Spacious paved courtyard with opaque pergola and established trees
* Wide single garage with automatic roller door plus internal access
* Additional parking space in drive plus a separate community parking space
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* 2.66m ceilings
Perfectly located close to all desirable amenities. For the younger family, Klemzig Primary School and Vale Park Primary are both close by, with other local educational facilities including Hillcrest Primary and St Pius X School along with Windsor Gardens Secondary, Cedar College and Heritage College. There are many parks and reserves close by for your recreation, leisure and exercise including Klemzig Reserve with the Gaza Sports and Community Club and playground just down the road. TK Shutter Reserve and the River Torrens Linear Park are also close at hand. Greenacres Shopping Centre is just up the road for your weekly shopping along with the speciality shops of OG Road and North East Road.
Inspection will surely impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 270sqm (approx)
House | 153sqm (approx)
Built | 1999
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
Community | $454.69pq
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
278m² / 0.07 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.