- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A generous front yard provides a leafy welcome to this solid brick, double storey townhouse, presenting a rare opportunity to secure a better than average townhouse with considerable garden and lawn space, great for younger families desiring a safe space for the kids to play, and perfect for those moving up from unit or rental accommodation, but be quick as the investors will find this one appealing.
Crisp floating floors, neutral colours and quality down lighting provide a sleek contemporary open plan space, providing a bright ambience for daily living. A generous lounge area has dining and kitchen adjacent with a split level design adding to the appeal.
A generous kitchen offers modern appliances, crisp cabinetry, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink and a breakfast bar, all combining to produce a pleasant cooking zone, with full views over the living areas and courtyard to the rear. A walk through laundry and separate toilet provide access to the rear courtyard while completing the ground floor interior.
Entertain outdoors in a fantastic paved rear courtyard with clear covered pergola over. Generous planter beds allow a space to grow some plants and a handy rear gate gives access to a single car park space, accessed via a rear driveway off a side street.
Upstairs offers 2 bedrooms, both of good proportion with fresh carpets. The main bedroom has a split system air conditioner, a walk-in robe and a private balcony overlooking the front yard with hills views in the distance. Vaulted ceilings and exposed beams in both bedrooms add a sense of charm and space. An upgraded bathroom has a vibrant crisp flavour with bright white tiles, frameless shower screen and modern fittings.
At a glance:
- Solid brick 2 storey townhouse
- Generous allotment with front and rear yards
- Split level ground floor with fresh paint, floating floors and down lights
- Split system air conditioner and under stair storage
- Spacious dining area with kitchen adjacent
- Kitchen with modern appliances, crisp cabinetry, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink and a breakfast bar
- Separate toilet and walk through laundry
- Paved rear courtyard with clear covered pergola over plus established planter beds
- 1 car parking space via side street access
- 2 bedrooms, both of good proportion with fresh paint and carpets
- Bedroom 1 with a split system air conditioner, a walk-in robe and a private balcony
- Balcony with views over front yard and hills in the distance
- Bright bathroom with shower over bath, frameless shower screen and modern fittings
- Great location close to all desirable amenities
Perfectly located just around the corner from Klemzig Reserve and the Gaza Sports & Community Club, including oval, playground and tennis courts. TK Shutter Reserve and the Torrens River Linear Park are both also all within easy reach for your recreational pursuits. Klemzig Primary School is only a short walk away with Vale Park Primary and St Pius X School also in the local area, along with Marden Senior College. Public transport is at your doorstep on OG Road. Marden Shopping Centre is to the south and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre is to the north, and the Klemzig Medical Centre is just up the road.
Homebuyers and Investors, be sure to inspect!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Unit | 116sqm
Built | 1974
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.