Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Architecturally Designed Open Plan Living
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Hiding behind an unassuming faade, this 2012 built courtyard home offers a chic, stylish appeal with a free flowing open plan design incorporating indoor and outdoor spaces with a seamless design integration, perfect for those who enjoy entertaining family and friends at home without the head aches of a large allotment.
A formal lounge greets us as we enter, boasting triple windows to the street and a raked ceiling from 2.7m to 3.8m high, setting the tone of refined style that flows throughout. A walk through kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry, Pura Tap and subway tiled splashbacks overlooks a massive living/dining room where a unique design utilizes contemporary materials and natural light to offer a relaxing ambience for your everyday living.
3.0m high ceilings with surround sound speakers combine with a crisp neutral colour scheme, timber look vinyl flooring, feature pendant lighting, television wall and two sets of central opening sliding glass doors to offer a light, bright and appealing contemporary design living space. Step outside to a generous courtyard where exposed aggregate flooring and custom orb walls create a relaxing alfresco entertaining area, perfect for outdoor living in the more moderate months.
The home offers 2 bedrooms, both of double proportion, both with quality carpets, retractable ceiling fans and built-in robes. A bright main bathroom with chrome and glass shower screen and ceiling shower head provides contemporary amenities for both residents and guests. A single garage with auto panel lift door will provide secure parking for one vehicle, (or utilize as an outdoor living area, as the current owners do), plus there is room for another car to park in the driveway/carport.
At a glance:
- Architecturally designed, 2012 constructed courtyard/row home
- Stylish, chic open plan design hides behind an unassuming facade
- Low maintenance allotment
- Formal lounge / study with raked ceiling from 2.7m to 3.8m high
- Walk through kitchen offering stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry, Pura Tap and subway tiled splashbacks
- Large open plan living /dining with abundant natural light
- Living/dining with surround sound speakers, split system air conditioner, tv wall and pendant lighting
- 2 Sets of central opening, aluminium framed sliding glass doors open to courtyard
- Exposed aggregate driveway, paths and courtyard
- Custom orb walls to courtyard
- 2 Bedrooms both of double proportion, both with quality carpets, retractable ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Sleek main bathroom with modern tapware, chrome and glass shower screen and ceiling shower head
- Hidden European style laundry
- Single garage with auto panel lift door plus handy storage cupboards
- Off street parking for 1 vehicle in carport/driveway
- Instant gas hot water service
- 8 Solar panels delivering 1.5kw
- Alarm system installed
- High 3.0m ceilings
Local schools including Cedar College, Heritage College and Northfield Primary are within easy reach along with the parks and reserves of Northfield and Northgate. Northgate Reserve with wetland and parkland area id just across the road and The Northgate Community and Sports Club is around the corner, both offering great open space areas for exercise and relaxation. Public transport is close at hand and Northgate Shopping Centre will provide a great shopping experience.
Don't hesitate, viewing this exciting courtyard home will not disappoint.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Suburban Neighbourhood
Land | 186sqm
House | 130sqm
Built | 2012
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
186m² / 0.05 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.