Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Executive Family Entertainer on Easy to Manage Allotment
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Constructed for comfort, relaxation and leisure, this Stirling Homes, 2011 built 2 storey family entertainer boasts multiple indoor and outdoor living areas over a 4 bedroom design that offers a sophisticated low maintenance lifestyle, perfect for the busy urban professional who entertains at home and ideal for the growing family to enjoy the desirable space that a larger residence can provide.
A stylish combination of floating floors, neutral tones, feature pendant and quality down lighting flow throughout a spacious ground floor, where generous living areas provide ample space for family entertainment. An open plan, dining and family room offers the perfect place for everyday interaction, highlighted by a stunning chef's kitchen where stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry, island breakfast bar, double sink with Pura Tap, huge walk-in pantry and 6 burner gas stove with 900mm wide oven combine to offer creative area for your daily cooking and socializing.
A valuable second living room boasts a feature bulkhead ceiling, offering a spacious area for formal entertaining or home theatre. Step outside and entertain in style alfresco entertaining portico complete with ceiling fan, Ziptrak blinds and a gas outlet for the barbeque. Built-in speakers through all the indoor and outdoor living areas add to the cosmopolitan appeal.
Upstairs boasts 4 double size bedrooms and a third casual lounge or study. Bedroom 1 provides spacious parental accommodation complete with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror doors and all 4 bedrooms have quality floating floors. A full family bathroom with spa bath, open vanity and separate toilet provides the amenities while a spacious balcony with views over the neighbourhood offers a tranquil place for quiet relaxation.
Remote intercom, double garage, guest powder room, spacious laundry and under stair storage add to an impressive list of luxury features across this fabulous contemporary entertainer. Your inspection will most certainly impress.
Features in brief:
* Executive family entertainer on low maintenance allotment
* Stirling Homes built, 2011
* 4 bedrooms, all of generous double proportion
* Master bedroom with spacious ensuite and walk-in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Multiple living areas over an extensive floorplate
* Built-in speaker system throughout the entire home
* Floating floors, neutral tones and feature lighting throughout
* Living room with bulkhead ceiling
* Open plan kitchen, dining and family room
* Stunning chef's kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinetry, island breakfast bar, double sink with Pura Tap, huge walk-in pantry and 6 burner gas stove with 900mm wide oven
* Tiled outdoor entertaining portico with ceiling fan, downlights and ziptrak blinds
* Ground floor powder room and open vanity
* Exposed aggregate driveway and paths
* Kocom audio visual intercom to front gate
* Double garage with automatic panel lift doors plus 2 pedestrian access doors
* Upper balcony with views over the neighbourhood
* Under stair storage
* 15 solar panels for reduced electricity costs
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Alarm system installed
* Recycle grey water to gardens and toilets
* Solar gas hot water system
* Built-in vacuum system
* Auto roller shutters to north facing windows
* 2.7m ceiling downstairs, 2.4m ceilings upstairs
Perfectly located within reach of all the desirable urban amenities that Northgate has to offer. Northgate Reserve is just around the corner, a great place for your general exercise and a terrific reserve for children's play with a small lake, boardwalk, playground, exercise equipment and a public barbeque. Northgate Plaza is only a couple of minutes away for a modern shopping experience. Public transport is close by with the bus route Navigator Drive and Fosters Roads. Cedar College, Heritage College, Hampstead Primary and Northfield Primary School are all within easy reach.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Suburban Neighbourhood
Land | 355sqm
House | 310sqm
Built | 2011
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
355m² / 0.09 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.