Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Refined Opulence, Style and Sophistication
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
A towering sandstone colonial style frontage creates a stately street presence to this 2009 built, modern mansion. Offering extensive executive living with multiple indoor and outdoor areas, the home is truly an exciting, world class residence with quality fixtures and fittings across a 6 bedroom design that will suit the active lifestyle of todays' busy professional family.
Heritage fencing, exposed aggregate paths and manicured gardens lead to a majestic entrance with chandelier lighting where porcelain tiles flow effortlessly through to the living areas. The formal areas are adjacent the entrance. Polished hardwood timber flooring, ornate column and cornice work, 3.0m high ceilings and quality down lighting combine to offer sophisticated zones.
An amazing kitchen overlooks an extensive family, meals and casual living room. Granite benchtops and splashbacks combine with crisp white cabinetry, 900mm wide oven and 5 burner stove, island preparation bench, corner pantry, servery window, soft close drawers, LED down lights and ornate cornices create a fabulous cooking space. Plumbing is also in place for a potential future wet bar with adjacent powder room.
Step outside and entertain on a full width, down lit, outdoor living deck overlooking a large back yard that will provide more than enough room for the kids to play. Electronic Ziptrak blinds will enable year round outdoor comfort while built-in speakers add a relaxed ambience to a sophisticated atmosphere. This space is also plumbed for hot and cold water plus gas for a future outdoor kitchen.
Parking space for up to 3 vehicles plus ample storage to the garage with automatic panel lift door. An automatic sliding gate to the driveway provides a secure parking area for another vehicles.
Upstairs accommodates for the larger family with up to 6 bedrooms available. The master is a generous resort style suite with a large walk-in robe. The opulence continues with a spacious ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, double shower, frameless shower screens and stone vanity tops. Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 & 5 have built-in robes with study desk inserts. Bedroom 2 also offers a quality appointed ensuite bathroom. A full bathroom with freestanding bath, floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower screen and stone vanity top complete the upstairs offerings.
- 6 bedrooms and multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
- Alarm system plus security camera's to front and rear of the property
- 3.0m ceiling to the ground floor, 2.7m ceilings to the first floor
- 2.35m door heights
- Porcelain tiles throughout the casual living area
- Hardwood timber floors to the formal living spaces
- Formal lounge / theatre with ornate cornices, built-in speakers, projector and screen
- Open plan living area, built-in speakers, plus 3 sets of French doors, plumbing in place for wet bar.
- Kitchen boasts granite benchtops and splashbacks, crisp white cabinetry, 900mm oven and 5 burner stove
- Generous laundry with built-in cupboards and direct external access door
- Outdoor entertaining deck with automatic Ziptrak blinds plus plumbing and gas for future outdoor kitchen
- Large lawn covered rear yard with charcoal barbeque
- Garage with automatic panel lift door, rear roller door plus storage cupboards and shelves.
- Master bedroom with huge walk-in robe plus ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 & 5 all with built-in robes and study desks
- Bedroom 2 with ensuite bathroom
- Fabulous full main bathroom with freestanding bath
- All bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower screens, rail showers, temperature controlled hot water and stone vanity tops
- Understair storage space
- Rainwater tank
- Exposed aggregate driveway and front paths
- Heritage style fencing with automatic sliding gate to driveway
Perfectly located close to all desirable amenities with Galloway Reserve a short stroll down the street. Magill Primary School, Norwood Morialta Middle and High Schools, Trinity Gardens Primary School and St Joseph Catholic School are in the local area with Rostrevor College and Pembroke College also available. The shops and cafes of Norwood Parade are also close by for your everyday entertainment, relaxation and speciality shopping.
Council | Campbelltown
Zone | Residential 3
Land | 678sqm (approx)
House | 464sqm (approx)
Built | 2010
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
678m² / 0.17 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.