Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Secure First Floor Apartment with Extensive Balcony Area
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
An open plan living, dining and kitchen greets us as we enter this stunning contemporary apartment. Neutral colours, fresh modern carpets and quality down lighting combine to produce a comfortable casual sophistication that flows effortlessly throughout, offering a light and bright living environment where natural light infuses through floor to ceiling picture windows.
A clever design incorporates the kitchen within the living area. Cook, entertain and create with stainless steel appliances, stainless steel dishwasher, glass cooktop, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink, Pura Tap and a host of available cupboard space combining into a wonderful kitchen, overlooking the living area and balcony beyond.
Step outdoors and entertain family and friends on a fully tiled, 11.3m x 2.3m balcony, a great place to dine alfresco style, entertain outdoors or relax with a good book. Mature street trees add a botanic flavour to this premium outdoor space.
The apartment offers 2 bedrooms, both of generous double proportion. Floor to ceiling windows with a balcony outlook create a calming ambience. Bedroom 1 provides a built-in robe with mirror panel door plus a split system air conditioner to moderate the temperature. A bright bathroom with wide mirror and contemporary tapware offers amenities for both residents and guests with an adjacent hide-a-way laundry completing the interior.
- First floor apartment with large 11.3m x 2.3m tiled balcony
- 2 Generous double bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe (mirror panel door) plus split system air conditioner
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stainless steel dishwasher, glass cooktop, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink, Pura Tap plus heaps of cupboard space
- Crisp and modern bathroom with wide mirror
- Hide-a-way laundry with single trough
- Ample cupboard and linen storage
- Neutral colours, fresh modern carpets and quality down lighting throughout
- Single carport space
- Air-phone remote visitor communication to lobby with electronic security card access
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- Floor to ceiling aluminium windows and doors
- Alarm system installed
- 2.6m ceilings
- Great location in desirable area
Perfectly located within walking distance to the parks, trails and recreational reserves that Mawson Lakes is famous for, offering the ideal location for your lifestyle, recreation, fitness and leisure. The Mawson Lakes Shopping Precinct and CBD are and easy stroll up the road, great for your weekly shopping or a casual weekend coffee. Educational facilities are at your doorstep including The University of South Australia, Endeavour College and Mawson Lakes School with Parafield Gardens Primary and High Schools just up the road. Public transport is readily available with both the bus and train accessible on foot.
Make your bid for this premium urban lifestyle today.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Urban Core
Apartment | 105sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.