Spacious Two Story, Three Bedroom Townhouse
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Contemporary design and stylish dcor create a comfortable ambience to this spacious double storey townhouse. Two separate living areas offer both formal and casual spaces, perfect for entertaining and relaxed everyday living. A generous lounge at entry level boasts crisp carpets and neutral tones providing a great formal area to greet your guests or a comfortable television room for the family.
A sleek kitchen overlooks a family and meals room where sliding glass doors allow natural light to gently infuse while providing access to the rear courtyard. Stainless steel appliances, glass cooktop, bright timber look cabinetry, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap and a wide breakfast bar combine into a creative cooking and social kitchen. Down lights overhead add a sophisticated ambience that flows effortlessly through the adjacent family room while a crisp laundry and downstairs toilet supply the amenities.
Entertain alfresco style in a paved rear courtyard with verandah over, offering relief from the elements. A single garage with auto roller door supplies the vehicle accommodation as well as additional car parking for one vehicle adjacent to the garage.
Upstairs boasts 3 double size bedrooms, a bright and modern main bathroom and a stairwell landing area, ideal as a study nook or reading room. The master bedroom offers a walk-in robe plus ensuite bathroom and a private balcony overlooking the neighbourhood through to the hills in the distance. Bedroom 2 provides a built-in robe. A large linen / store room completes a tidy offering.
- Spacious 2 storey townhouse with 2 separate living areas
- Large lounge with crisp carpet and neutral tones
- Sleek kitchen overlooking generous light filled family / meals
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, glass cooktop, bright timber look cabinetry, subway tiled splashbacks, double sink with Pura Tap & wide breakfast bar
- Family / meals with floating floor, downlights and sliding door to rear courtyard
- Downstairs toilet plus good size laundry
- Paved rear courtyard with verandah over plus pedestrian access gate
- Single garage with automatic roller door and additional allocated parking for one vehicle
- 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs all with automatic shutters - Great for noise and energy efficiency
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, private balcony and ensuite bathroom
- Views from balcony over neighbourhood to the hills beyond
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Study nook at stairwell landing
- Modern and bright full main bathroom
- Large walk-in linen / storage cupboard
- Easy to rent investment option
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 2.7m ceilings
Well sited in the quieter, no through road section of Mawson lakes. Close to all that this exciting new suburb has to offer including Mawson Lakes Shopping Centre, University of South Australia, the beautiful lakes area and Dry Creek Linear Park.
Perfectly located in a low traffic street with a view of the Adelaide Hills in the distance. The Greenfields Wetlands and Dutton Avenue Reserve are within walking distance, offering the perfect place for your lifestyle, recreation, fitness and leisure. The Mawson Lakes Shopping Precinct and CBD are close by, a great spot for your weekly shopping or a casual weekend coffee. Educational facilities are at your doorstep including The University of South Australia, Endeavour College and Mawson Lakes School with Parafield Gardens Primary and High Schools just up the road. Public transport is readily available with both the bus and train accessible on foot.
Make your bid for this premium urban lifestyle today.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential 22
Land | 150sqm (approx)
House | 190sqm (approx)
Built | 2013
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
150m² / 0.04 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.