Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Sensational Two Storey Solid Brick Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A stunning basket range stone front combines with a lower ground floor garage and elevated allotment to produce a commanding street presence to this 1967 constructed solid brick home. Sited on a traditional allotment, the home rates as one of Morphett Vale's finest with 3 bedrooms, 2 living spaces plus extensive garaging and outdoor living spaces, perfect for the growing family, tradesman, car enthusiast and those who enjoy the extra space and comfort a larger home provides.
A large lounge provides the first of the living spaces, boasting picture windows and sliding doors opening to a stunning terrazzo balcony combining indoors and out, hills views in the distance add to the atmosphere. A generous L shaped family / meals provides the second living space. Dual sliding doors open to a rear verandah and paved patio, the perfect place to entertain alfresco style. There is no shortage of space for the kids play with the large allotment providing spacious paved, lawn and garden areas.
A stylish kitchen overlooks the family room and outdoor living area. Country style cabinetry, glass cooktop, generous pantry cupboard, stainless steel oven and range-hood, double sink and Pura Tap combine, offering a bright and pleasant cooking area.
All 3 bedrooms are of double proportion, all with automatic security roller shutters, guaranteeing a peaceful night's sleep. Bedrooms 1 & 2 have built-in robes while bedrooms 1 & 3 boasts ceiling fans. Enjoy a relaxing spa bath in the corner spa, located in a large heritage style bathroom complete with separate shower alcove, toilet and vanity. An oversize laundry with second toilet completes the upper level.
A massive 6.3m x 10.7m garage occupies the lower ground level providing both vehicle accommodation and workshop space, perfect for the self-employed tradie, car enthusiast or those who enjoy some workshop space. 16 solar panels produce 3.5kw of energy saving electricity providing the icing to this rare and appealing offering.
- Two storey, solid brick home on traditional allotment
- Great location on elevated block in quiet no through road
- Basket range fronted with terrazzo balcony (hills views)
- Large lounge with central sliding doors to balcony
- L shaped family / meals with dual sliding doors to outdoor living
- Kitchen overlooking family / meals and outdoors
- Kitchen offers country style cabinetry, glass cooktop, generous pantry cupboard, stainless steel oven and range-hood, double sink and Pura Tap
- Large rear verandah and paved patio - Ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Generous rear yard with established paved areas, lawns and gardens
- 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion, all with automatic security roller shutters
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
- Bedrooms 1 & 3 with ceiling fans
- Large heritage style bathroom with corner spa
- Traditional laundry with second toilet
- Massive 6.3m x 10.7m garage with automatic panel lift door
- 16 solar panels producing 3.5kw
- Alarm system installed
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout plus split system in family room
A great home in a terrific location. Local schools include Morphett Vale Primary, just up the road, Reynella South School, Pimpala Primary, Antonio Catholic School, Flaxmill School P-7 and Morphett Vale East School. Enjoy the open spaces of Wakefield Reserve and the sporting facilities of Wilfred Taylor Reserve, both in the local area, along with Thaxted Park Golf Club. Local shopping and public transport is a breeze with the commercial zone of Main South road offering a broad variety of services.
Don't hesitate with this one, be sure to secure an inspection!
Council | Onkaparinga
Zone | Residential
Land | 810sqm
House | 299sqm
Built | 1967
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
810m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.