Great Starter Superb Investment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Contemporary architectural design and quality appointments make this 3 bedroom courtyard home an attractive and appealing proposition for first home buyers entering the market or investors looking for a great value addition to their portfolio.
Porcelain tiles flow throughout the living areas offering a crisp clean ambience highlighted by 2.7m ceilings and a newly painted neutral colour scheme. The open plan living, dining and kitchen provide a bright and spacious area for everyday living and includes a split system air-conditioner in the living room. The kitchen is fully integrated, combining sleek modern cabinetry, double sink with mixer tap, stainless steel stove and range-hood, all overlooking the living spaces.
All 3 bedrooms have fresh brand new carpets. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and direct access to a stylish 3 way main bathroom, complete with open vanity. Bedroom 2 is of a good size, offering double bed capacity.
A bright laundry offers external access, as does a sliding glass door from the living room. A generous lawn covered rear courtyard provides a great place for kids to play safely while offering space for a future outdoor living structure (STCC). A single carport under the main roof, second off-street driveway park and a handy tool shed completes this desirable offering.
- Affordable 3 bedroom home
- Great starter or investment, set amongst other similar homes
- Porcelain tiles throughout the living areas
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with sliding glass door to the rear courtyard
- Kitchen overlooking living, offering crisp modern cabinetry, double sink with mixer tap, stainless steel stove and range-hood
- Generous lawn covered rear courtyard
- Tool shed
- 3 bedrooms, all with fresh carpets
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and direct bathroom access
- Bedroom 2 of double bed capacity
- Bright laundry with external access
- 3 way main bathroom with open vanity
- Single carport under main roof
- Room for another car to park off-street in the drive way
- 2.7m ceilings
- Split system air conditioner to the living room
- Instant gas hot water service
Perfectly located in a recently developed area amongst other similar homes. Public transport is available on Curtis Road only a short walk away, and the Northern Expressway is easily accessed for a quick trip to Gawler or the city. Andrews Farm Community Pre-School is in the local area and Munno Para Primary is quite accessible. Quality local shopping can be found at Munno Para Shopping Centre. North Lakes Golf Course is just up the road and Stebonheath Park with the Smith Creek Reserve is available for your daily recreation.
Be sure to inspect this tidy home on its low maintenance allotment at your earliest convenience.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Munno Para West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.