Exquisite Executive Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located amongst other prestigious homes, this generous executive residence, constructed by Fairmont Homes in 2015 offers near new accommodation that will appeal to growing families, busy professionals and those who enjoy entertaining at home. Stylish contemporary fixtures and fittings highlight a spacious interior where 4 bedrooms and 3 living areas provide more than enough space for the growing family.
A stunning entrance hall offers a raised bulkhead ceiling and artwork niche. 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles, flowing through to the casual living spaces, highlighted by a sharp neutral colour scheme. A home theatre adjacent the entrance will provide a place to recline and relax, fresh carpets and a built-in television cupboard adding to the atmosphere.
LED downlights create a contemporary casual living space where there is room for the whole family to relax. Cook in a stunning modern kitchen as you entertain family and friends. Stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, glass splashbacks, massive walk-in pantry, pendant lighting, double sink and wide breakfast bar combine to create a fabulous kitchen you will love cooking in.
A large living room is adjacent, built in cabinetry, fresh carpets and LED downlights create a sophisticated space for your everyday casual lifestyle. Step through central opening sliding glass doors and bring the outside in. A large portico covered deck with 2 ceiling fans provides a great place to entertain alfresco style while the kid play on the rear lawn.
All 4 bedrooms are genuine double bed size. The main bedroom offers resort style accommodation with a massive ensuite and walk-in robe providing the contemporary luxuries. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 3 all have built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A large laundry with ample cupboard space and a double garage with auto panel lift door complete a very attractive offering.
- Executive family home constructed in 2015 by Fairmont Homes
- 4 bedrooms and 3 living areas across an open plan design
- Master bedroom with resort style ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
- Large home theatre room with built-in cabinetry
- Stylish entrance hall with bulkhead ceiling, feature lighting and artwork niche
- Massive open plan family/ meals/ kitchen with built-in study desk
- Kitchen features stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, glass splashbacks, massive walk-in pantry, pendant lighting, double sink and wide breakfast bar
- Large casual lounge with built-in cabinetry
- 3 way main bathroom with open vanity
- Large portico covered outdoor entertaining deck with two ceiling fans
- Lawn covered rear yard
- Double garage with auto panel lift door, rear panel lift door and internal access to the pantry
- Generous laundry with ample cupboard space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 2.55m ceilings
Perfectly located in a quiet family friendly street amongst other similar homes with family friendly parks and reserves a short distance away. The Northern Expressway is easily accessed for a quick trip to Gawler or the City. Andrews Farm Community Pre-School, Munno Para Primary, Gawler Primary, Mark Oliphant College and Columbia College are all in the local area. Quality local shopping can be found at Munno Para Shopping Centre. North Lakes Golf Course is just up the road and Stebonheath Park with the Smith Creek Reserve is available for your daily recreation along with the numerous parks and reserves of this freshly established suburb.
Be sure to inspect this impressive home at your earliest convenience.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | SN - Suburban Neighbourhood
Land | 540sqm
House | 310sqm
Built | 2016
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
540m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
Munno Para West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.