Solid Brick Townhouse in Prestige Group
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Delightfully located amongst other similar homes in a quiet no through road cul-de-sac, this solid brick townhouse offers stylish accommodation in a spacious double storey design. You are located walking distance from North Adelaide restaurants and cafes, parklands, golf course, cinema and North Adelaide Shopping Village.
Heritage fencing provides a character appeal as we enter the front courtyard and then into a generous lounge with dining adjacent. Neutral tones and quality carpets combine to create a soothing ambience to this semi open plan area. A study desk is built-in to a handy space saving niche, blending with the refined casual atmosphere to offer a bright and spacious everyday living space.
A corner kitchen boasts crisp tiled splashbacks and floor, stone look benchtops, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap and a breakfast bar to the dining room. A skylight overhead ensures a bright and comfortable cooking space. A walk though laundry, two storage rooms and a separate toilet complete the ground floor interior.
A paved rear courtyard provides generous utility space while a bright courtyard at the front offers a gabled single carport with automatic tilt-a-doo and storage area above and a timber frame pergola over a paved patio, a great sport for your casual outdoor recreation.
The townhouse offers 2 bedrooms, both with ceiling fans. The main bedroom is of a very generous proportion and has views over the cul-de-sac. A combined built-in dresser and robes provides the amenities. The main bathroom is spacious and bright with dual vanities and separate bath and shower. Further storage space is provided by a large linen cupboard plus a pull down ladder to the large attic storage space.
- Solid brick, double storey townhouse
- Prestige location in quiet group
- Spacious lounge with ceiling fan
- Dining room adjacent lounge with built-in study desk
- Corner kitchen with crisp tiled splashbacks and floor, stone look benchtops, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap & breakfast bar
- Downstairs powder room
- Walk through laundry with rear courtyard access
- Rear utility courtyard with rain water tank and clothes line
- 2 bedrooms, both of double bed capability with ceiling fans
- Huge master bedroom with built-in robes and dresser
- Spacious main bathroom with double vanities plus separate bath and shower
- Large amounts of storage plus pull down ladder to attic storage
- Peaceful paved courtyard to the front
- Single gabled carport with automatic tilt-a-door and overhead storage
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Gas heater to dining area
- Instant gas hot water service
- 2.8m ceilings
- Walking distance to cinema, cafes, restaurants, Woman's and Children's Hospital, golf course, North Adelaide Shopping Village and Adelaide Aquatic Centre
Perfectly located on in the heart of North Adelaide and within easy reach of all amenities. The Adelaide Parklands are a short walk away, perfect for your daily exercise and relaxation. North Adelaide Village and local specialty shops are nearby for your weekly shopping, as is the Adelaide CBD and Central Markets. Local schools include Brompton Primary, Prospect Primary, North Adelaide Primary and Nailsworth Primary with Prescott College and Blackfriars Priory School also in the local area.
A unique opportunity to secure a solid brick townhouse in a wonderful location.
Council | Adelaide
Zone | North Adelaide Historic Zone 2
Land | 130sqm (approx)
House | 146sqm (approx)
Built | 1984
Council Rates | $994pa
Water | $209.05pq
ESL | $311.75pa
Strata | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.