Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Open Plan Design Private & Secure
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Quietly located on a secure gated corner allotment, this contemporary design open plan courtyard home provides an open plan, low maintenance design over 2 salubrious levels, boasting quality features that create an opulent ambience of quiet sophistication, perfect for your everyday living and entertaining.
A sliding gate provides the security, allowing only selected guests to enter the grounds, welcoming friends to stunning open plan living / dining that greets as upon entry. Checkerboard porcelain tiles flow with a stylish ease highlighted by neutral tones and quality down lights. A corner kitchen overlooks the dining area, offering stainless steel stove and oven, sleek white cabinetry with tiled splashbacks, stone look benchtops and double sink with mixer tap, all highlighted by a recessed bulkhead ceiling.
Sliding glass doors open low maintenance grounds with mature plants and trees adding a botanical flavour, a great place to entertain outdoors in the more moderate months. A spacious laundry and double garage complete an impressive lower level.
Upstairs offers 3 good sized bedroom plus a second living area with sliding door access to a private balcony, perfect as a lounge, study or home theatre room. The master bedroom boasts an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe with bedrooms 2 & 3 having built-in robes. A stunning main bathroom is fitted that same as the ensuite with floor to ceiling feature tiling, modern tapware and semi frameless shower screen, completing a very desirable home.
- Two storey home on secure allotment
- High fencing and sliding gate access
- Open plan living / dining room with checkerboard tiles, neutral tones and quality down lights
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel stove and oven, sleek white cabinetry, tiled splashbacks, stone look benchtops, double sink with mixer tap and recessed bulkhead ceiling
- Generous laundry with external access and second toilet
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door
- 3 bedrooms, all double bed capable
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedroom 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Stunning bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles modern tapware and semi frameless shower screens
- Upper lounge or study with private balcony
- Low maintenance yards with established plants and trees
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water system
Perfectly located amongst the recreational parks and reserves of the Northfield / Northgate area. Local open spaces include Greenacres Football Club, Northgate Common, LJ Lewis Reserve and Edward Smith Reserve. Local schools include Northfield Primary (just around the corner), Heritage College and Cedar College plus TAFE SA Gilles Plains. Weekly shopping at the modern, welcoming shopping facilities of Northgate Plaza is just down the road, along with the weekly Gepps Cross Farmers Market. Public transport to and from the city is nearby on Grand Junction Road and Hampstead Road.
If you're looking to invest for success, decide to reside or sub-divide, make your inspection today.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 310sqm
House | 215sqm
Built | 2012
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
310m² / 0.08 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.