Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Courtyard Delight Fresh is Best!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Recently constructed and located in a quiet street adjacent thriving Northgate, this detached courtyard home offers crisp and bright indoor and outdoor living areas over a 3 bedroom design, perfect for growing families, busy professionals, investors and down-scalers looking for a low maintenance home on an easy to manage allotment that will provide room to grow, entertain and relax in a modern carefree residential environment.
Sleek porcelain tiles and a neutral colour scheme greet us as we enter to a spacious lounge, a great place to receive guests, work from home or relax with a good book. A gallery style corridor meanders through the home, past a central courtyard, allowing natural light to enhance the interior, through to and open plan living, dining and kitchen.
A unique L shaped design has the casual spaces wrapping around an alfresco entertaining portico. Entertain family and friends outdoors in style as the kids play cricket on a generous lawn covered rear yard. Aluminium sliding doors unite indoor and outdoor spaces in a seamless association that typifies contemporary building design.
Entertain as you prepare meals with a stunning kitchen offering a full view over indoor and outdoor areas. Crisp timber look cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, window splashback and ample cupboard space combine with an island bench featuring double sink and breakfast bar to create a modern entertainers kitchen.
All 3 bedrooms offer built-in robes and are all of good proportion. Bedroom 1 features an ensuite bathroom while bedrooms 2 & 3 are serviced by a full main bathroom. Semi frameless shower screens, ceiling showers and shampoo niches feature in outstanding wet area appointments. A walk through laundry and single garage with auto panel lift door, rear roller door and internal access to the home complete a desirable offering.
- Recently constructed detached courtyard home
- Generous indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Porcelain tiles and neutral colours throughout the living areas
- Entrance to spacious lounge (or study)
- 3 Bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Ensuite and main bathroom with semi frameless shower screens, ceiling showers and shampoo niches
- Central courtyard
- L shaped living, dining with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen featuring timber look cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, window splashback, ample cupboard space, island bench, double sink and breakfast bar
- Tiled alfresco entertaining portico overlooking rear yard
- Generous lawn covered rear yard
- Single garage with auto panel lift door, rear roller door and internal access to the home
- Walk through laundry with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Rain water tank
Perfectly located amongst the recreational parks and reserves of the Northfield / Northgate area. Local open spaces include Greenacres Football Club, Northgate Common, LJ Lewis Reserve and Edward Smith Reserve. Local schools include Northfield Primary (just around the corner), Heritage College and Cedar College plus TAFE SA Gilles Plains. Weekly shopping at the modern, welcoming shopping facilities of Northgate Plaza is just down the road, along with the weekly Gepps Cross Farmers Market. Public transport to and from the city is nearby on Grand Junction Road and Hampstead Road.
A great low maintenance residential opportunity, make your inspection today!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 349sqm (approx)
House | 163sqm (approx)
Built | 2018
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
349m² / 0.09 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.