Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Tidy Townhouse in Unique Location Often Sought, Rarely Found
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
It's all about the location with this quality built townhouse. Sited in a fantastic park setting with Greengate Close Reserve at your front door, the home offers a peaceful, tranquil ambience that will appeal to those who enjoy their space, younger families starting out and those looking to downscale.
An open plan ground floor welcomes us as we enter, offering a bright and spacious living area. Quality carpets and art deco style cornices combine with contemporary down lighting to create a relaxing everyday atmosphere. A generous dining and kitchen is adjacent, floating timber floors flowing throughout offering a crisp ambience. Natural light gently flows through large sliding glass doors highlighting the serenity.
A modern kitchen provides stainless steel appliances, custom tiled splashbacks, crisp white cabinetry, double sink and a curved breakfast bar, all overlooking the dining area and rear courtyard. Step outside to a spacious paved patio, great for entertaining outdoors in the more moderate months. A generous rear yard is highlighted by a double garage with automatic roller door, conveniently accessed from a rear laneway. A handy laundry and toilet complete the lower level.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion. The master bedroom boasts downlights, built-in robe, direct access to the main bathroom and a private decked balcony overlooking Greengate Close Reserve. Sit back and relax in style as you watch the sunset from this unique vantage point. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both fitted with built-in robes and are both of good proportion. Quality carpets flow throughout the upper level, completing a rare and desirable offering.
- Low maintenance, quiet & convenient double storey townhouse
- Unique & desirable location overlooking Greengate Close Reserve
- Open plan ground floor featuring downlights and art deco style cornices
- Generous living area with quality carpets
- Dining and kitchen adjacent with floating floors
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, custom tiled splashbacks, crisp white cabinetry, double sink and a curved breakfast bar
- Dining with sliding glass doors to rear courtyard
- Paved rear courtyard, great for outdoor living
- Double garage via rear access roller door
- Handy laundry and ground floor toilet
- 3 upper level bedrooms plus toilet and main bathroom
- Master bedroom with downlights, built-in robe, direct access to the main bathroom and a private decked balcony
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes, both of good proportion
- Modern main bathroom with separate toilet adjacent
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water service
- Alarm system installed
- 2.4m ceilings
Perfectly located within reach of all the desirable urban amenities that Northgate has to offer. Greengate Close Reserve is your front yard, with the other park and reserves of Northgate within easy reach, great places for your general exercise and perfect for children's play. Northgate Plaza is a casual stroll away for your weekly groceries, and the Gepps Cross weekly markets and lifestyle shopping precinct is available for your specialty shopping. Cedar College, Heritage College and Northfield Primary School are all within easy reach.
Take the time to inspect this one and your efforts will be rewarded.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 55
Land | 175sqm (approx)
House | 182sqm (approx)
Built | 2005
Council Rates | $994.35pa
Water | $73.10pq
ESL | $234.20pa
Community | $98.34pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
175m² / 0.04 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.