Solid Brick Home on Secure Manicured Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located adjacent a reserve, this solid brick home offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas in a 3 bedroom design set amongst beautifully manicured gardens on a secure lock-up allotment.
Stunning polished timber floors and neutral tones flow effortlessly throughout the home, creating a crisp relaxing ambience, enhancing the interior living spaces. A generous lounge boasts a split system air conditioner, gas heater and a skylight overhead while an eat-in kitchen with country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, stone look bench tops and generous pantry cupboard provides a great second living area.
There are 3 bedrooms, all of generous proportion. Bedrooms 1 & 2 both offer built-in robes with bedroom 1 boasting a split system air conditioner. A bright bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles plus separate bath and shower, a walk through laundry plus a separate toilet complete a tidy interior. Security roller shutters to all windows allows a peace of mind security while moderating the temperature.
A full width rear verandah will provide a comfortable place to entertain outdoors, set adjacent established garden beds with a rain water tank and clothes line. A large front yard boasts decorative lock-up fencing, an oversize 1.5 car carport and manicured lawn and garden areas.
- Solid brick home on manicured allotment
- Great location adjacent a reserve
- Secure lock up fencing
- Polished timber floors and neutral tones throughout
- Generous living room with split system air conditioner, gas heater and sky light
- Large eat-in kitchen with country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, stone look bench tops, sky light and generous pantry cupboard
- 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 with built-in robes
- Bedroom 1 with split system air conditioner
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower plus floor to ceiling tiles
- Security roller shutters to all windows
- Large rear verandah
- Rain water tank
- Oversize 1.5 car carport plus other off street parking
- 11 Solar panels delivering 3 kw
- Alarm system installed
Centrally located within easy reach of all desirable urban amenities. Para Hills School is close by with East Para School, North Ingle School and Pre School, Para Hills West Primary and Para Hills High all available, with The University of South Australia also nearby. Kesters Road Child Care Centre and Liberman Kindergarten will cater for the younger family. Quality shopping can be found just around the corner at Para Hills Shopping Centre and the Gepps Cross Lifestyle shopping Precinct further afield. The local area has many reserves and recreational parklands with local sporting and social clubs including The Paddocks, (dog friendly park), Para Hills Soccer, Community, Bowling and Tennis Clubs.
Act fast to secure this desirable offering. A great starter or a terrific investment opportunity. Your inspection is essential.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 379sqm (approx)
House | 189sqm (approx)
Built | 1962
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
381m² / 0.09 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.