Solid Brick Home on Massive over 1000m² Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Peacefully located on the high side of the road in a peaceful no through road cul-de-sac, this 1964 constructed solid brick home is sited on a large allotment of over 1000sqm with sweeping lawns, paved terrace and magnificent garden areas overlooked by a decked entertaining gazebo and games room to offer a complete lifestyle package with room to move and space to grow your family tree.
Polished timber floors flow throughout the main home body combining with a neutral colour scheme to provide crisp, light and bright living spaces. A semi open plan design offers two separate living spaces adjacent a country style kitchen with modern upgrades. A combined living and dining room offers a wall air conditioner and heater with plenty of space for all furniture styles, an adjacent family room adding the desirable second living area.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with polished timber floors and built-in robes. Bedroom 1 offers an upgraded ensuite bathroom and air conditioner. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both double bed capable with bedroom 2 also boasting an air conditioner.
Entertain and relax outdoors with extensive grounds hosting a lined games room, perfect as a man cave, studio or billiard room. A large verandah and decked gazebo will provide extensive alfresco living space with the gazebo overlooking a large rear yard from an elevated position.
An extensive garden area boasts built-in planter boxes with irrigation in place plus there is some valuable shedding and an aviary for the chooks. Dual driveways offer double the parking area with a carport behind secure gates and a second parking spot catering for up to 4 cars.
- Solid brick home on massive over 1000sqm allotment
- Quiet cul-de-sac location on the high side of the road
- Dual drive ways offering up to 4 car parking spaces
- Polished timber floors and neutral tones throughout
- Semi open plan design with two separate living areas
- Central kitchen with country style cabinetry and modern upgrades
- Large living and dining room with air conditioner and heater
- Family room adjacent kitchen
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes and polished timber floors
- Bedroom 1 with upgraded ensuite bathroom and air conditioner
- Bedroom 2 with air conditioner
- Detached games room / studio / man cave
- Fully irrigated sweeping lawns and established garden areas
- Aviary / chook house
- Decked outdoor entertainment gazebo
- Carport & verandah
- Large laundry
- Instant gas hot water service
- 2.7m ceilings
Centrally located within easy reach of all desirable urban amenities. Para Hills School is close by with East Para School, North Ingle School and Pre School, Para Hills West Primary and Para Hills High all available, with The University of South Australia also nearby. Kesters Road Child Care Centre and Liberman Kindergarten will cater for the younger family. Quality shopping can be found just around the corner at Para Hills Shopping Centre and the Gepps Cross Lifestyle shopping Precinct further afield. The local area has many reserves and recreational parklands with local sporting and social clubs including The Paddocks, (dog friendly park), Para Hills Soccer, Community, Bowling and Tennis Clubs.
If you are after a genuine traditional allotment to grow your family then this one is well worth a look.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Built | 1964
Land | 1020sqm
House | 207sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,023m² / 0.25 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.