Beafield Court - Quiet, Peaceful & Pristine
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Prepare yourself for a pleasant surprise when viewing this spacious 4 bedroom home. Located in a private court with a group of 7 similar homes, with an unassuming frontage, the home will provide the security and privacy that contemporary homebuyers demand along with the essential indoor and outdoor space to entertain friends and grow your family.
Crisp neutral tones greet us as we enter to a spacious hallway where porcelain tiles flow through to a large open plan living and dining room with kitchen overlooking. Relax, laugh and play as you cook for family and friends with this stylish kitchen offering timber look cabinetry, wide breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, double sink, Pura Tap and a host of cupboard space.
Fresh carpets and feature pillars add an air of distinction to a spacious formal lounge, providing a desirable second living area, perfect as a formal zone, great as a study or a terrific home theatre space.
4 genuine double size bedrooms will cater for the largest of families. All bedrooms offer ceiling fans and fresh carpets. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom while bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes with mirror panel doors. A modern bathroom and separate toilet will cater for both resident and guest usage while a walk through laundry and double garage complete the interior.
Step outside and enjoy the spacious grounds. A large paved patio offers a place to relax outdoors in the more moderate months and a perfect spot for a future pergola (STCC). The kids will love playing on the large lawn covered rear yard while you enjoy the low maintenance up keep of a fully landscaped, fenced and retained allotment.
- Large 4 bedroom home located at the rear of a group of 7
- Private, peaceful and spacious on generous allotment
- Porcelain tiles and neutral tones throughout the living areas
- Open plan living & dining with kitchen overlooking
- Stylish kitchen offering timber look cabinetry, wide breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, double sink, Pura Tap & plenty of cupboard space
- Large second living, formal lounge, study or home theatre
- 4 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and fresh carpets
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite bathroom plus walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror doors)
- Central bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet adjacent bathroom
- Bright laundry with external access door
- Split system air conditioner
- Double garage with auto roller doors plus internal access to the home
- 2 x visitor parking spaces adjacent front yard
- Generous paved patio area
- Spacious lawn covered rear yard
- Alarm system installed
- Instant gas hot water service
- 2.4m ceilings
Centrally located within easy reach of all desirable urban amenities. Para Hills School is close by with East Para School, North Ingle School and Pre School, Para Hills West Primary and Para Hills High all available. Kester's Road Child Care Centre and Lieberman Kindergarten will cater for the younger family. Quality shopping can be found at Para Hills Shopping Centre, Mawson lakes central and the Gepps Cross Lifestyle shopping Precinct further afield. The local area has many reserves and recreational open spaces with The Paddocks Wetlands and Dog Park along with local sporting and social clubs including Para Hills Soccer, Community, Bowling and Tennis Clubs.
Act fast to secure this desirable offering. A great starter or a terrific opportunity to invest.
Your inspection is essential.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 421sqm
House | 196sqm
Built | 2006
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
421m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
Para Hills West
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.