Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Recently Constructed, Low Maintenance, Fully Equipped, 3 Bedroom Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Recently constructed in 2017, by quality Adelaide builders, Fairmont Homes, this stylish courtyard home is sited on a generous low maintenance allotment offering room for your family to grow, space to play and generous areas to entertain without the headaches of constant lawn and garden upkeep. All the work has been done with a fully fenced, retained and landscaped allotment providing a unique move in and start living' opportunity.
High gloss porcelain tiles combine with LED downlights and crisp neutral tones, flowing from generous entrance hall throughout the living spaces, offering a crisp vibrance for your everyday lifestyle. A large open plan living / dining provides a warm casual zone, with a spacious kitchen overlooking. Crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, feature tiled splashbacks, generous pantry cupboard double sink and a wide breakfast bar offer contemporary amenities for your culinary pursuits.
All 3 bedrooms are of generous proportion and all offer fresh carpets. The master bedroom boasts a generous built-in robe with mirror panel doors, a modern ensuite bathroom with rail shower and security roller shutters to the street facing window. Bedroom 2 also has a built-in robe. A spacious main bathroom boasts separate bath and shower with a crisp modern ambience and wide vanity.
Step outdoors and entertain larger groups of family and friends under a full width pergola providing over 30m2 of covered alfresco living space, all overlooking a tidy rear yard with room for kids to play. A double garage with dual automatic roller doors has a drive through function to a large hardstand parking / patio area, perfect for those with caravans or boats.
18 solar panels producing 5kw of electricity will ensure your energy bills are always low, allowing the reverse cycle ducted air conditioning to moderate the internal temperature at an astonishingly low cost. A tool shed and plumbed rain water tank complete a modern and convenient low maintenance offering.
Features in brief:
- 2017 constructed by Fairmont Homes
- Low maintenance family home ready to move in & start living'
- Fully fenced, retained and landscaped allotment
- Hi gloss porcelain tiles, crisp neutral tones and LED down lighting to the living areas
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Modern kitchen boasting crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, feature tiled splashbacks, generous pantry cupboard double sink and a wide breakfast bar
- 3 generous bedrooms, all with fresh carpets
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe with mirror panel doors, a modern ensuite bathroom & security roller shutters to the street facing window
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robes
- Main bathroom & ensuite with semi frameless shower screens, rail showers and modern fittings
- Main bathroom with separate bath and wide vanity
- Double garage with dual auto roller doors, rear roller door and direct internal access
- Large parking / patio area ideal for boats, caravans or trailers
- Large pergola adjacent living areas, overlooking rear yard
- 18 Solar panels delivering 5kw of energy saving electricity
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Tool shed
- Rain water tank plumbed to home
- Instant gas hot water service
- 2.4m ceilings
- Peaceful location overlooking small reserve
Centrally located amongst various parks and reserves just a casual stroll from your front door. Local social and sporting clubs include the Ingle Farm Little Athletics and Soccer Clubs and the Northern Districts Baseball Club. Take your pick between Para Vista Primary, The Good Shepherd Lutheran School, (both with-in walk-in distance), Ingle Farm and East Para Primary Schools, all in the local area along with Modbury West School, Valley View Secondary School and St Pauls College.
Ingle Farm Shopping Centre is just down the road, perfect for your daily needs, with boutique and specialty shopping available at Tea Tree Plaza along with cinemas, restaurants and entertainment. Public transport is at your door step on Nelson Road as are the local shops and IGA Para Vista.
If you're looking for a spacious, recently constructed family home on a low maintenance allotment then your inspection is highly recommended.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 367sqm
House | 166sqm
Built | 2017
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.