Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Solid Brick Home with Huge 710m² Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located amongst other similar homes and sited amongst the many park and schools of Parafield Gardens, this 1963 constructed solid brick home, sited on a traditional sized allotment of 710m2 with 19.8 meters of frontage. This offers a great entry level opportunity for the younger family, investor or those moving up from unit accommodation.
Heritage fencing with a sliding gate offers a pleasant street appeal while providing an important added security, ideal for your daily peace of mind. Floating floors and neutral tones greet us as we enter, offering a crisp template for your everyday living. A generous lounge is adjacent a kitchen / meals where there is plenty of dining and entertainment space. The kitchen cabinetry is solid timber, enhanced by stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, feature tiled splashbacks and an island bar. Relax as you entertain in this spacious casual zone.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion with carpet floor coverings. The master bedroom has a wall to wall built-in robe with a central dresser and bedrooms 2 offers a built-in robe. The main bathroom provides adequate amenities with separate bath and rail shower. A good size laundry and separate toilet complete the interior.
A generous carport with roller door allows secure parking for 2 vehicles plus storage space, with a powered work shop providing that little extra shedding. A sizeable games room is in need of repair but offers a great opportunity for the able handyman to restore and revitalise. An adjacent barbeque shelter also requires upgrading. A full width verandah overlooks a generous family sized rear yard, completing an offering with potential and promise for any energetic prospective purchasers.
- Solid brick home (circa 1963) on 710sqm allotment (approx)
- Wide street frontage of 19.8 meters (approx)
- Located in a family friendly neighbourhood amongst other similar homes
- Secure heritage fencing and sliding gated to the street frontage
- Floating floors and neutral tones throughout the living areas
- Generous living room with kitchen / meals adjacent
- Solid timber kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, feature tiled splashbacks and an island bar
- 3 Bedrooms, all with carpet and all of good proportion
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robes and dresser
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robes
- Bathroom with terrazzo floor, separate bath and rail shower
- Separate laundry and toilet
- Full width rear verandah overlooking large rear yard
- 2 Car carport with extra storage space
- Powered workshop / shed
- Generous games room with bar (in need of repair)
- Barbeque area also in need of maintenance
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Wall air conditioner in the lounge
- 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located in a quiet low traffic street with Creaser Park Reserve just around the corner, offering playground, oval and The Salisbury Little Athletics Club, perfect for the younger family. Local schools include Parafield Gardens Children Centre, Primary and Secondary School all within walking distance, along with The Pines Primary School, Salisbury Downs Primary, The Holy Family Catholic School, Thomas More College, TAFE SA Parafield Campus and The University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes Campus all in the local area. Local shopping is nearby at either Martins Plaza, Mawson Lakes or Hollywood Plaza and public transport is within walking distance to the bus or train.
A great opportunity to secure a spacious solid brick home in an enviable family friendly location! Be sure to inspect!
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 710sqm
Built | 1963
Home | 230sqm
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
710m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.