Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Traditional 600m² Allotment Room to Move & Grow
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Sited on a traditional 600sqm allotment this solid brick home offers a 3 bedroom design with extensive pergola, carport and verandah space combining with a studio or games room to provide a comfortable indoor and outdoor lifestyle on a generous manicured allotment, perfect for the family who enjoys entertaining at home and ideal for those who desire a large allotment with room for future growth.
A slate paved terrace and terrazzo porch greet us as we approach, inviting us into a spacious entrance hall where Jarrah timber floors hide under the current floor coverings. An open plan living & dining room has the kitchen adjacent. Country style white cabinetry, crisp tiled splashbacks, double sink and stainless steel stove combine to create an open kitchen design, perfect for those who entertain while cooking. A ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and gas heater will ensure a comfortable environment.
There are 3 bedrooms, all with quality carpets, ceiling fans and all of good proportion. The original bathroom and toilet boast terrazzo floors, original tiling and basin. A functional laundry offers external access to the toilet, great for entertaining outdoors.
A generous rear verandah and adjacent pergola with built-in speakers and ceiling fan offer a great place to entertain outdoors. Cook up a barbeque for family and friends while the kids play in the detached games room or studio. A long carport allows covered parking for up to 3 cars with a lock up automatic roller door providing the security. Two generous tool sheds, a cubby house, spa area with shade sail over, barbeque pavilion and established gardens complete a desirable family entertainer.
- Solid brick home on generous traditional allotment
- Generous verandah, carport and pergola spaces, ideal for entertaining outdoors
- Great family friendly street in tightly held location
- 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
- Jarrah flooring under existing floor coverings
- Generous open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Living room with gas heater, split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Kitchen overlooking dining and lounge includes stainless steel stove, sleek tiled splashbacks, crisp country style cabinetry and double sink
- Bathroom and toilet with terrazzo floors and original tiles
- Separate laundry with external access
- Large rear verandah and adjacent pergola
- Pergola with ceiling fan and built-in speakers
- 3 Car carport with secure parking for 2 cars
- Detached games/music room (or studio, teenagers retreat, office)
- 2 Tool sheds
- BBQ Pavilion
- Shade sail covered spa area (15amp power)
- Cubby house
- Generous lawn area
- Established trees
- 2.6m ceilings
Perfectly located on a quiet tree lined street amongst other similar homes and only 10 minutes to the city. The Payneham Oval is just up the road, a great environment for your exercise and outdoor relaxation with football, tennis and cricket clubs as well as excellent public open spaces including a playground. There is also a smaller reserve and playground at the end of the street, perfect for younger families. The River Torrens linear Park is also nearby. The local school zone is Trinity Gardens Primary and Norwood Morialta High or choose from St Joseph's Primary, East Adelaide School and Marden Senior College. Pembroke and St Peters College are also easily accessed. Walk to Firle Shopping Centre or utilize other local shopping at Marden Shopping Centre.
Your inspection of this rare offering will certainly impress!
Council | Norwood Payneham & St Peter
Zone | Residential
Land | 600sqm
House | 247sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
600m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.