Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Sandstone Fronted Home on Large Allotment
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Quietly located on a large traditional allotment of 823.8sqm (approx) stands this solid brick, sandstone fronted home of considerable proportion, offering heritage and art deco features through the original 5 main rooms with the bonus of a sizable solid brick extension at the rear. The grand oversize allotment boasts an opportunity to sub-divide and succeed with a frontage of 17.34 metres (approx.), or renovate the existing structure, add landscaping and convert into a fabulous executive family home.
A spacious formal lounge with adjacent dining provides a great set up for formal entertaining and a terrific place to receive your guests. High 3.0 metre ceilings add a stately ambience that meanders through the living areas. A large family, meals and kitchen provides the casual living space, in a quality built extension with 2.8 metre high ceilings. The solid timber kitchen offers stainless steel oven, gas hot plates, double sink, Pura Tap and dishwasher. Cook as you interact with family and friends in this stunning open plan design.
There are 4 bedrooms, all double size with a spacious appeal. Two bathrooms with cater for the family amenities with the main bathroom offering a spa bath and feature timber ceiling. A generous laundry with double sink completes an impressive interior.
Step through sliding glass doors from the kitchen / meals area and entertain alfresco style on a fabulous tiled outdoor living portico, overlooking the rear yard. A sweeping paved driveway leads to both garage and carport accommodation while generous garden areas provide the perfect blank template for your future dreams.
This one really is a diamond in the rough'. Your inspection is essential!
- Solid brick, sandstone fronted home on massive allotment
- 823.8 sqm allotment with a 17.34 metre frontage (approx.)
- Great opportunity to sub-divide and re-develop (STCC)
- Exciting scope to revitalise and renovate into a fabulous executive home
- Original home of 5 main rooms plus solid brick extension of 3 rooms
- Formal lounge and adjacent formal dining
- Art deco ceiling roses and scattered character features throughout
- Leadlight features to street facing windows
- 3.0m ceilings to the original home, 2.8m ceiling to the extension
- 4 bedrooms, all of generous proportion
- 2 bathrooms, main bathroom with spa bath and feature timber ceiling
- Open plan kitchen, meals and family room
- Solid timber kitchen with stainless steel oven, gas hot plates, double sink, Pura Tap and dishwasher
- Generous tiled outdoor living portico overlooking rear yard
- Extensively paved long driveway leading to garage and carport
- Large garden areas
- Rain water tank
Perfectly located amongst other similar homes and only 10 minutes to the city. The Payneham Oval is just up the road, a great environment for your exercise and outdoor relaxation with football, tennis and cricket clubs as well as excellent public open spaces including a playground. There is also a smaller reserve and playground at the end of the street, perfect for younger families. The River Torrens linear Park is also nearby. The local school zone is Trinity Gardens Primary and Norwood Morialta High or choose from St Joseph's Primary, East Adelaide School and Marden Senior College. Pembroke and St Peters College are also easily accessed. Great shopping can be found at Firle Shopping Centre or utilize other local shopping at Marden Shopping Centre.
Your inspection of this rare offering will certainly impress!
Council | Norwood Payneham St Peters
Zone | Residential
Built | 1950
House | 241sqm
Land | 823.8 sqm approx.
Council Rates | TBA
Water | TBA
ESL | TBA
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
823m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.