Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Chic, Stylish & Secure - Contemporary Apartment Living
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Prepare yourself for a low maintenance carefree lifestyle with this stunning two bedroom apartment offering the latest in architecturally designed community living. Located on the second floor of a fabulous recently constructed apartment group, the unit offers 2 bedrooms with both indoor and outdoor living spaces across an open plan design, perfect for those starting out and a great buy & rent" opportunity for the astute investor.
Timber look vinyl flooring combines with crisp neutral tones to offer a bright kitchen, dining and living space. Relax in contemporary style while natural light gently infuses though sliding stacker doors, providing access to a spacious terrace balcony with glass balustrade, offering views over the local suburb and stunning westerly sunsets beyond. A modern wrap around kitchen boasts sleek tiled splashbacks, crisp gloss white cabinetry with ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and a double sink.
Both bedrooms are of double proportion with built-in mirror robes, fresh carpets and split system air conditioners for your personal comfort. Bedroom 1 boasts a feature corner window while bedroom 2 offers a mini balcony. A stunning main bathroom and adjacent European laundry provide modern amenities with floor to ceiling tiles, semi frameless shower screen and wide vanity.
Remote sliding gate access to a single carport will provide secure parking for one car, plus there is a handy storage shed for your convenience. Remote audio visual intercom and door release will ensure resident safety with a modern lift adding to the list of contemporary luxuries.
- Currently leased at $320 until the 12/01/2019
- 2 bedroom apartment in modern group
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with split system air conditioner
- Sliding stacker doors to large terrace balcony
- Westerly aspect with views over the local neighbourhood
- Stunning corner kitchen featuring sleek tiled splashbacks, crisp gloss white cabinetry with ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and a double sink
- Both bedrooms of double proportion with built-in mirror robes, fresh carpets and split system air conditioners
- Bedroom 1 with feature corner window
- Bedroom 2 with mini balcony
- Spacious main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, semi frameless shower screen and wide vanity
- European style laundry
- Audio visual intercom & door release
- Modern lift
- Secure single carport with remote sliding gate access
- Handy storage shed
Ideally located in the new urban renewal, Churchill Road residential strip and central to all desirable amenities. Local schools include Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College, with TAFE SA Regency Park just down the road. Public transport is at your doorstep with the train and bus within easy walking distance, along with the vibrant Prospect Road restaurant and caf precinct. Quality shopping at the Churchill Centre includes Kmart, Coles and the new Costco, with Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza, Coles Prospect and Sefton Plaza at your doorstep.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to reside or invest.
Council | Prospect
Zone | Urban Corridor - Boulevard
House | 75sqm (approx)
Built | 2015
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.