Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Pride of the Neighbourhood
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Contemporary Design - Corner Location
Sited on an elevated corner allotment with a lofty presence offering a stately street appeal, this towering double storey residence brings a sophisticated contemporary flavour, offering a modern urban lifestyle within a secure fully fenced compound boasting spacious manicured indoor and outdoor spaces, perfect for families, retirees or investors looking for a newer residential investment.
Quality floating timber floors and crisp down lighting combine with neutral colours and ornate art deco style cornices to provide a crisp ambience that flows throughout the home with a welcoming ease. An open plan design offers adjoining lounge and dining areas with feature pillars offering a refined opulence to a spacious ground floor.
A stunning kitchen overlooks, the perfect place to cook and socialize. Stainless steel appliances including 900mm wide oven & cooktop, stone benchtops, walk in pantry, gloss white cabinetry, rustic splashback, double recessed sink and breakfast bar combine to offers a relaxing contemporary ambience.
Central opening sliding glass doors open to an exposed aggregate courtyard offering an appealing outdoor living space. A guest powder room is a thoughtful inclusion, while a double garage with automatic roller door and internal access to the home plus a spacious laundry with external access to a generous utility court supply the amenities.
Upstairs offers a 2nd lounge, theatre or study, depending on your preference, along with 3 large double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has a resort style configuration with separate ensuite and a generous walk-in robe. The ensuite boasts floor to ceiling tiles, separate shower and a spa bath. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes with mirror panel doors.
* Contemporary double storey residence on corner location
* Low maintenance, security conscious allotment
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Gas heater, art deco cornices, quality down lights and floating timber floors to lower level
* Feature pillars, neutral tones and 2.35m high doors
* Great kitchen overlooking casual living area through to outdoors beyond
* Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances including 900mm wide oven & cooktop, stone benchtops, walk in pantry, gloss white cabinetry, rustic splashback, double recessed sink and breakfast bar
* Alfresco entertaining terrace adjacent casual living
* Spacious laundry and handy utility courtyard
* Double garage with automatic panel lift door plus internal access to the home
* Downstairs powder room
* 3 double size bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Ensuite with spa bath, floor to ceiling tiles, dual head rail shower and semi frameless shower screen
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (mirror panel doors)
* Fabulous main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Upper level lounge/study/home theatre
* Led downlights throughout
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Alarm system installed
* Remote audio visual gate access & door chime
* 2.35m doors throughout
* Exposed aggregate driveway, patio and paths
* 2.7m ceilings
Ideally located within easy reach of schools, public transport and desirable amenities. Prospect Primary School, Prescott College, Blackfriars Priory School and Prospect North Primary School are all in the local area. Great shopping is available on the vibrant Prospect Rd Shopping Precinct or at Sefton Plaza, Northpark and Regency Plaza Shopping Centres along with North Adelaide just down the road. There are numerous parks and reserves in the local area, perfect for your exercise and recreation.
A quality built, spacious & contemporary stylish home, be sure to inspect.
Council | Prospect
Zone | Residential RA450
Land | 337sqm (approx)
House | 246sqm (approx)
Built | 2018
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
337m² / 0.08 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.