Cosy & Comfortable with Great Outdoor and Garden Areas
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Constructed in 1985 and sited conveniently at the front of a quiet group, this 2 bedroom unit offers appealing indoor and outdoor living spaces combining with ample vehicle accommodation to provide the perfect down-scaler for those who still want a garden or a great starter for the younger person offering room to move and entertain.
A manicured front garden welcomes us as we enter the unit where bright neutral tones, crisp brand new floating floors and timber venetians combine to produce a comfortable living space. Natural light flows freely through a feature bay window providing a soothing ambience throughout a spacious open plan living and dining room.
The original solid timber kitchen overlooks this generous living space, offering a bright cooking zone with double sink, Pura Tap and modern stove. Both bedrooms are double bed capable with quality appointments providing comfortable personal areas, serviced by a bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower plus a separate toilet.
A walk through laundry provides access to a paved rear courtyard with shade cloth pergola. Inviting earthy tones provide a relaxing ambience, perfect for entertaining alfresco style. Built-in seats and planter beds add an attractive element. A single garage with roller door and courtyard access will provide secure parking for one car plus there is a second carpark space. A manicured front garden is a delight, providing a peaceful botanic area to relax and enjoy.
* 2 bedroom unit at the front of a quiet group
* 1985 construction with bright northerly aspect
* Manicured front garden with established plans and patio area
* Newly laid floating floors, neutral tones and venetian blinds throughout the living areas
* Bright open plan living / dining with bay window
* Solid timber kitchen overlooking living / dining with double sink, Pura Tap and modern stove
* Both bedrooms have new carpets and double bed proportion
* Main bathroom with bath & separate shower
* Separate toilet
* Walk through laundry with rear courtyard access
* Pleasant shade cloth covered rear courtyard with built-in seats and planters
* Single garage with roller door and rear access to courtyard
* Second carpark space
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Gas heater to living / dining
* Instant gas hot water service
Conveniently located close to all amenities. There is a reserve with a playground just around the corner. Ridgehaven, St Agnes and Redwood Park Primary Schools are all within easy reach as is Modbury High and TAFE SA Tea Tree Gully. The St Agnes Recreation Area and Modbury Sports and Community Club are both within walking distance and shopping doesn't get better than Westfield Tea Tree Plaza with access to the O-Bahn having direct routes into the Adelaide CBD.
An inspection will most certainly impress!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential 11
Land | 212sqm
House | 123sqm
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
Strata | $320pq
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
212m² / 0.05 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.