Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fully Detached Townhouse in Gated Group
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfectly sited in a gated group, this double storey townhouse offers a unique open plan design with quality fittings and fixtures providing a contemporary living space, perfect for younger families starting out, retirees winding down or investors looking to expand their portfolio. A generous 202sqm courtyard allotment (largest in the group) provides space for outdoor living, children to play and room for secure vehicle parking, all adjacent the Salisbury Recreation Precinct and within easy reach of all amenities.
Floating floors and neutral tones greet us as we enter, offering a crisp open plan living space with dining and kitchen adjacent. A galley style kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, crisp tiled splashbacks and bright white cabinetry, all combining into a comfortable cooking zone. Step through sliding glass doors to a paved patio area, perfect for entertaining outdoors in the more moderate months. A separate laundry and powder room, single garage with automatic panel lift door, rear access door and internal access to the home plus double gates to a secure courtyard complete the ground level.
Upstairs boasts 3 bedrooms, all of double proportion, all with quality carpets and built-in robes. A contemporary main bathroom offers separate bath and shower with semi frameless shower screen providing modern amenities along with a separate second toilet.
- Fully detached townhouse
- 202sqm allotment size (Largest in group)
- Potential for 3 parking spaces for property
- Generous courtyard allotment
- Sited in a secure gated community, adjacent the Salisbury Recreation Precinct
- Open plan ground level with floating floors and neutral tones
- Galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, crisp tiled splashbacks and bright white cabinetry
- Laundry with under bench appliance spaces
- Ground floor and first floor powder rooms
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door, rear access door and internal access to the home
- Double gates providing lock up courtyard, great for second vehicle accommodation
- Paved patio, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- 3 double size bedrooms, all with built-in robes and quality carpets
- Stylish main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Instant gas hot water service
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- 2.7m ceilings
- Property currently rented at $300 per week
Perfectly located adjacent the Salisbury Recreation precinct with, The Salisbury Swim Centre, tennis courts, playground , barbeque area and The little Para River Linear Reserve & Golf Course providing top quality open space, sporting and recreation facilities. Local schools include Salisbury North Primary, Dorothy Hughes Kindergarten, Salisbury Downs Primary and The Pines Primary and Paralowie R-12. Salisbury North Oval and Adams Oval are at your disposal and Penfield Golf Club is close by. Public transport is a short stroll away and Parabanks Shopping Centre is easily reachable for your weekly groceries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
202m² / 0.05 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.