Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Solid Brick Home on Generous Corner Allotment
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located on an established corner allotment and within walking distance to quality local shopping, this solid brick home offers the valuable space that growing families desire. The home has been recently painted and upgraded providing bright living spaces across a 3 or 4 bedroom design with appealing indoor and outdoor areas.
Crisp floating floors and neutral tones greet us as we enter, flowing throughout the living areas with a fresh contemporary ambience. A generous lounge provides a spacious everyday area, with a combined kitchen / dining adjacent in a semi open plan design. A solid timber kitchen features lead light overhead cupboards, glass cooktop, double sink, Pura Tap and breakfast bar, all overlooking a spacious light filled dining room.
All 4 bedrooms have built-in robes. The master suite boasts a walk-in robe and a modern ensuite bathroom in a generous layout with handy external access door. Bedroom 2 has a ceiling fan and wall air conditioner and all bedrooms are double bed capable. Bedroom 4 has a walk through functionality and could be utilised as a study or second living area.
A traditional bathroom layout offers an upgraded vanity and adjacent toilet, both with feature terrazzo floors. A walk though laundry completes the interior.
Step outside and enjoy a large rear yard with valuable garden shed storage. Dual gates open from the side street to provide additional vehicle access and parking, ideal for the caravan, boat or trailer. An oversize carport with auto roller door allows covered parking for one car with a little extra space for outdoor living.
- Revitalised and upgraded 1959 constructed solid brick home
- Valuable corner location with side street access
- Up to 4 bedrooms, all of double proportion and all with built-in robes
- Bedroom 1 with floating floors, ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and wall air conditioner
- Floating floors and neutral tones throughout the living areas
- Spacious lounge with kitchen/ dining adjacent
- Solid timber kitchen overlooking dining room
- Kitchen with lead light overhead cupboards, glass cooktop, double sink, Pura Tap and breakfast bar
- Bathroom and toilet with terrazzo floors
- Walk through laundry with external access
- Oversize single carport with auto roller door and outdoor living area
- Second set of gates to large rear yard
- Plenty of room for caravan, boat and trailer
- Recently painted interior
- Great location close to schools and shops
Perfectly located in the heart of Sefton Park amongst other quality character homes. The Broadview Oval, tennis club and bowls club are close by, ideal for your daily sport and recreation and a great place for the kids to play. Your weekly shopping expedition will be a breeze with Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and North Park Shopping Centres within walking distance. Quality schools in the local area include Nailsworth Primary, Prospect North Primary and Our Lady of The Sacred Heart College.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a quality renovated home on a generous corner allotment. Be sure to add this one to your inspection list.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential Character 67 - Enfield
Land | 468sqm
House | 162sqm
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
468m² / 0.12 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.