Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Appealing Townhouse in Vibrant Urban Residential Hub
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Prepare to live amongst the upbeat urban sophistication of St Clair. This double storey townhouse offers a contemporary lifestyle only a heartbeat away from the new St Clair shopping, business and entertainment precinct but with the harmony and relaxation of the St Clair Wetlands at your doorstep, enabling the very best of contemporary city living.
A unique space saving design boasts a ground floor plan with 2 separate living spaces. Porcelain tiled flooring, quality down lighting and neutral colours flow throughout with a bright modern freshness. A lounge at entry level provides a comfortable place to relax in front of the television, or entertain in an open plan dining and kitchen area with sliding doors opening to a paved courtyard. Cook while you socialise with the kitchen overlooking dining and outdoors. Stainless steel appliances, subway tiled splashback, double sink and wide breakfast bar combine into a comfortable kitchen.
The courtyard is stylish and spacious with exposed aggregate paving and a generous gardens area offering a quiet place for entertaining outdoors. A secure single garage with automatic panel lift door completes the ground floor.
Upstairs offers 2 double size bedrooms with the main bedroom boasting a built-in robe with mirror panel doors. Natural light infuses creating a natural warmth. A fantastic main bathroom offers rail shower and semi frameless shower screen, floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and modern tapware and fittings, complemented by a spacious European style hide-a-way laundry.
- Currently leased at $350 per week on a periodic lease
- Trendy townhouse in vibrant urban residential hub
- Close proximity to retail outlets, restaurants and transport
- Walking distance to the St Clair Wetlands boardwalk
- Tiled ground floor with 2 separate living areas
- Bright lounge / TV room at entry
- Kitchen overlooking dining at rear
- Kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, subway tiled splashback, double sink and wide breakfast bar
- Paved courtyard with generous garden area
- Single lock up garage with auto roller door (entry via rear access)
- Two generous double size bedrooms
- Sparkling main bathroom with offers rail shower and semi frameless shower screen, floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and modern tapware
- European hide-a-way style laundry with trough
- Downlights throughout the living spaces
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water service
- Alarm system installed
Delightfully located within easy reach of all amenities. Local schools include Woodville Gardens School, Pennington Primary, Our Lady of Mt Carmel Parish School, Mt Carmel College, Woodville High School and TAFE SA Regency Campus. The St Clair Wetlands and St Clair Recreation Centre are at your doorstep with recreational facilities and open spaces. Cheltenham parade will provide public transport and great shopping is at your doorstep in the new St Clair Shopping Hub. Arndale Central including the Greater Union theatre complex and Bunnings, Port Road are also easily accessed.
Inspection will certainly impress!
Council | Charles Sturt
Zone | Residential 22
Land | 109sqm (approx)
House | 120sqm (approx)
Built | 2015
Council Rates | $1095.08pa
Water | $73.10pq
Strata | $116.28pq
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
109m² / 0.03 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.