Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Solid Brick Unit Low Maintenance Leafy Outlook
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Whether you're a home buyer looking for a tidy solid brick, low maintenance starter or an investor wanting to add an "easy to rent" property to their portfolio, this revitalized 2 bedroom unit will certainly be of interest.
A generous frontage offers a leafy aspect, creating a desirable street appeal to welcome us into the home, where an upgraded interior offers crisp floating floors and a desirable neutral colour scheme. A generous lounge has a bright aspect with natural light gently infusing through north facing windows. A ceiling fan and split system air conditioner will moderate the temperature.
A spacious kitchen and meals area is adjacent the lounge offering dining space and an upgraded contemporary fitted kitchen. Crisp white gloss cabinetry, stone benchtops, modern stove and range-hood combine with double sink and sleek tiled splashbacks to offer an appealing cooking space with a window overlooking the rear courtyard.
Both bedrooms are of good proportion and both offer ceiling fans, with the main bedroom providing a built-in robe. An upgraded bathroom boasts semi frameless shower screen, separate bath and modern vanity with an adjacent separate toilet and a traditional size laundry with external access completing the interior.
Entertain outdoors in a fully fenced rear courtyard with rear pedestrian access gate. A low maintenance layout will provide a blank canvass for your future improvements. A single carport under the main roof allows covered parking for one vehicle plus there is an additional parking space for another small car in a wide driveway.
- Solid brick unit in desirable location
- Leafy street appeal with a tree lined vista
- Upgraded interior with floating floors and neutral tones throughout
- Semi open plan design with lounge and adjacent kitchen / meals
- Lounge with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Upgraded kitchen with adjacent meals area
- Kitchen with crisp white gloss cabinetry, stone benchtops, modern stove and range-hood, double sink and sleek tiled splashbacks
- 2 Bedrooms both with ceiling fans
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Upgraded main bathroom and separate toilet
- Bathroom with semi frameless shower screen, separate bath and modern vanity
- Spacious traditional sized laundry with external access
- Fully fenced rear courtyard with rear pedestrian access gate
- Single carport under the main roof
- Additional parking space for 1 small car
- 2.5m ceilings
Perfectly located close to all amenities. The Gums Recreation Reserve and Kensington Gardens Reserve are both fantastic open spaces, perfect for your sport and recreation. Local shopping at Firle Shopping Centre and the Magill Road lifestyle precinct are within easy reach. Local schools including Trinity Gardens Primary School, St Joseph's Payneham, Norwood Morialta High School & Middle School, Pembroke College and The University of South Australia Magill Campus are in the local area and easily accessible.
Be quick to inspect. With this unique location and value buying, this one will move fast.
Council | Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zone | Residential Character 15.5
House | 89sqm (approx)
Built | 1974
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.