Peaceful & Private
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly located at the rear of a group of 5 only, this 3 bedroom home offers generous indoor and outdoor living spaces across a free flowing contemporary design that will appeal to those who enjoy their space without the headaches of managing a large allotment. Younger homebuyers, retirees, down scalers and investors please take note!
Porcelain tiles, LED down lights and crisp neutral tones greet us as we enter, meandering through the home with a calming contemporary ambience. A generous open plan living / dining will provide more than enough space for the family to relax. Picture windows allow natural light to gently infuse, creating a bright everyday living space.
A spacious kitchen overlooks, with views through to the outdoors. Crisp modern cabinetry, stone look bench tops, stainless steel appliances, double sink and breakfast bar combine, providing a contemporary kitchen space, perfect for your creative culinary pursuits.
Step outside and entertain family and friends under an impressive gabled pergola rising to 3.4m high. Quality brick paving and modern fencing complete a modern outdoor living environment with room for the whole extended family to relax in alfresco comfort. A generous lawn area provides a place for the kids to play while you entertain your guests.
All 3 bedrooms are double bed capable with fresh carpets and neutral dcor. The master bedroom boasts dual windows, modern ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe while bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built-in robes, each complete with a mirror panel door. A clever 3 way bathroom design with open vanity area will cater for both residents and guests, with a walk through laundry and double garage with automatic panel lift door completing the amenities.
- Currently leased at $390 per week until the 24th of August 2018
- 3 bedroom home in quiet group of 5 only
- Peaceful and private with quiet rear location
- Porcelain tiles, LED downlights & neutral tones throughout the living areas
- Open plan living & dining with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen boasting crisp modern cabinetry, stone look bench tops, stainless steel appliances, double sink and breakfast bar
- 3 double size bedrooms, all with fresh carpets
- Master bedroom with dual windows, modern ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes (including mirror doors)
- Large gabled pergola (to 3.4m high) perfect for alfresco entertaining
- Paved patio, generous lawn area and tool shed across spacious low maintenance yard
- 3 way main bathroom with open vanity
- Bright walk-through laundry with external access door
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door, rear roller door and internal access to the home
- Wide paved driveway offers additional parking options
- Community visitor parking areas
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water service
- 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located on the suburban fringe with easy access to Anstey Hill Recreation Park, where walking trails provide a great place for your daily exercise and recreation. The Tea Tree Gully BMX Club is close by for the teenager's entertainment as is Waterworld Aquatic Centre, The Modbury Soccer Club and Tea Tree Gully Football, Athletics, Tennis, Netball and Golf Clubs. St Agnes Primary School is nearby along with Tea Tree Gully and Redwood Park Primary Schools plus Banksia Park Primary & International High Schools. St Agnes Shopping Centre is just down the road, providing for your daily requirements along with Tea Tree Plaza for quality speciality shopping and entertainment.
Be sure to add this one to your "must inspect" list!
Council | Tea Tree Gully
Zone | Residential
Land | 326sqm
House | 180sqm
Built | 2012
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
326m² / 0.08 acres
2 garage spaces
Tea Tree Gully
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.