Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious Family Home on Low Maintenance Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a quiet street amongst other similar homes, this Hickinbotham Homes, 2003 built family residence offers spacious indoor and outdoor living areas across a 3 bedroom design, sited on a low maintenance allotment that will suit the busy lifestyles of today's modern urban family.
Porcelain tiles flow from a wide entrance hall throughout the living areas, creating a crisp neutral living space for your everyday lifestyle, highlighted by large picture windows filtering natural light to gently infuse the casual areas with a refreshing spacious ambience.
A corner kitchen overlooks both family room and dining, offering the chef full interactivity with the casual indoor areas and a view of the outdoors beyond. Timber look cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink and a raised bar combine to create a comfortable cooking and social hub. A spacious dining adjacent boasts a glass panel bay window while the family room in the other direction offers a split system air conditioner and direct access to the outdoor living area. A large formal lounge is adjacent the dining area, offering a large second living area, complete with ceiling fan.
A gabled pergola will provide a relaxing place to entertain family and friends outdoors during the more moderate months. Cook up a barbeque and entertain alfresco style as the kids play on the lawned rear yard. A verandah covered trailer or bike park offers extra covered space, adjacent a double garage with roller doors and a ceiling fan.
There are 3 bedrooms, all boasting gloss timber look floating floors and ceiling fans for your personal comfort. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe, bedroom 2 has a built-in robe and desk while bedroom 3 has a built-in robe. A clever 3 way bathroom with open vanity will provide amenities for both residents and guests with a bright laundry completing a terrific family friendly offering.
Features in brief:
- Low maintenance family home in quiet street
- Built in 2003 by Hickinbotham Homes
- Sited amongst other similar homes
- 3 Bedrooms, all with gloss floating floors and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and study desk
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Generous formal lounge / TV room with ceiling fan
- Open plan living/ dining with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with timber look cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink and a raised bar
- Large family room with split system air conditioner
- Dining room with wrap around bay window
- 3 way bathroom with open vanity
- Laundry with exterior access door
- Double garage with dual roller doors plus ceiling fan
- Gabled pergola for outdoor entertaining
- Paved patio, generous lawned area, tool shed and established plants
- Verandah covered trailer or bike park for extra covered space
- 2.4m ceilings
Delightfully located on a quiet street amongst other quality homes. The home is central to all the local schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Northfield Primary, Para Vista Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains, with Cedar College and Heritage College also available. The State Sports Park and Dry Creek Linear Reserve will provide outstanding venues for your daily exercise and recreation. Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and the Adelaide Produce Market are both accessible for your weekly food shopping and public transport is close by on RM Williams Drive and Wright Road.
Be sure to inspect this quality built, low maintenance home, at your earliest convenience.
Council | Salisbury
Zone | Residential
Land | 458sqm
House | 259sqm
Built | 2004
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
458m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.