Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Large Solid Brick Family Entertainer on Significant Corner Allotment
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Developers start rubbing your hands together with the prospect of securing this solid brick family home sited on a significant 880m2 (approx.) corner allotment, offering a staggering 32m (approx.) frontage to Davis Street, making this a highly sought after proposition.
The current home has been restored to a desirable live-in condition, freshly painted throughout with new floor coverings, providing a great opportunity to purchase, live-in or rent-out, while you enjoy the dynamic future capital growth that rare land holdings such as this can produce.
A sweeping circular driveway provides an impressive street appeal, welcoming us into the home via a central carport / verandah. Enjoy the spacious surrounds of a large living room complete with bay window and chandelier lighting. A bright walk through dining room is adjacent, central to a generous kitchen where crisp cabinetry, stainless steel gas hotplates, wall oven, dishwasher, double sink and breakfast bar combine. An adjacent pantry, utility room or larder adds an extra storage element.
The main home offers 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes and fresh carpets. A terrazzo floored bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiles and temperature controlled hot water with separate bath and rail shower.
Step through the enclosed breezeway and enjoy the spacious surrounds of a massive games room, studio or granny flat complete with kitchen, bathroom and laundry. 1970's style dcor adds an appealing ambience with a central concertina wall available to divide off half the room. Large windows offer a view over a tidy and secure rear yard where an oversize garage provides ample secure parking. A second carport to the side provides an extra secure vehicle park.
- Solid brick home with studio / flat
- Circa 1962 construction with recent painting and fresh floor coverings
- Massive 880m2 (approx.) allotment
- 32m (approx.) frontage to Davis St
- Highly desirable development opportunity
- 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Large living room with chandeliers and bay window
- Separate dining room with bright ambience
- Kitchen with crisp cabinetry, stainless steel gas hotplates, wall oven, dishwasher, double sink and breakfast bar
- Larder, utility or pantry room adjacent kitchen
- Bathroom with separate bath & shower plus temperature controlled hot water and terrazzo floor
- Enclosed breezeway with slate tiled floor
- Massive games room, studio or granny flat complete with kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Central concertina doors and feature pendant lighting to games room
- Secure rear yard with oversize double lock up garage
- Off-street parking and under cover storage for several vehicles, boat & caravan
- Circular driveway with carport / verandah (UMR)
- Additional carport with roller door
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- 2 x Instant gas hot water services
- Rain water tank
Ideally located within easy reach of the popular beaches of the western suburbs. Public transport is close by on Burbridge & Tapleys Hill Roads and the airport is easily accessed. Local schools include West Beach Primary School just a short stroll away, Underdale High School, Lockleys North and Torrensville Primary Schools with Cowandilla Primary also in the general area. Henley Beach Shopping Centre is a short distance away on for your daily needs with Centro Hilton, Westfield West Lakes and Glenelg Shopping Complex also available. The restaurants and cafes that Henley Beach and Glenelg area famous for are at your disposal, with numerous parks and reserves in the immediate area, including the River Torrens Linear Park with is bike tracks and walking trails.
A rare opportunity for Developers, Investors and Home Buyers to secure a large block in this sought after beach side location.
Be sure to inspect this one!
Council | West Torrens
Zone | Residential 21 - Low Density
Land | 880sqm (approx)
House | 304sqm (approx)
Built | 1962
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
880m² / 0.22 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.