Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Quality Townhouse Quiet Group Great Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Quietly located in a peaceful group and within easy reach of all amenities, this double storey townhouse will appeal to those starting out, winding down or investing for the future, with a great location and low maintenance lifestyle, close to shopping and the lakes offering an attractive living space for homeowners and renters alike.
An open plan design to the ground floor boasts a central kitchen with utility area to one side and a generous living room to the other. Tiled splashbacks, double sink, modern appliances and crisp white cabinetry combine with raised breakfast bars to offer a bright open plan cooking area. Cook as you entertain or keep an eye on the kids with this clever interactive design. A large lounge / dining room adjacent boasts quality carpets, neutral tones, split system air conditioner and sliding glass doors to a peaceful courtyard offering views over the estate. A second courtyard to the rear provides an excellent utility space while a single carport allows covered parking for one vehicle.
Upstairs offers two bedrooms, both of good proportion and both with ceiling fans and built-in robes including mirror panel doors. Quality carpets and a neutral colour scheme provide relaxing bedroom spaces, serviced by a central bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and basin, completing a very tidy townhouse, great as a live-in proposition or an easy to rent investment.
- Double storey townhouse in quiet estate
- Close the Westfield Shopping, West Lakes and the beach
- Generous living room with sliding door to front courtyard plus split system air conditioner
- Central kitchen with tiled splashbacks, double sink, modern appliances, crisp white cabinetry and raised breakfast bars
- Handy open plan utility area adjacent kitchen
- Timber stair case plus under stair storage
- Rear service courtyard with clothes line
- Single carport with automatic sensor light and power points
- 2 Bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and built-in robes (mirror doors)
- Central bathroom with bath over shower, toilet and vanity
- 2.45m ceilings
- Great starter or easy to rent investment
Quietly located close to transport, shopping, the lake and the beach. The urban caf lifestyle scene of the Adelaide suburban coastline is at your doorstep with Henley Square to the south and Semaphore Road to the north. Westfield West Lakes is just across the road for your grocery, specialty shopping and entertainment with designer outlets and cinema complex offering world class amenities. Local schools include Woodville Primary, Woodville High, Seaton Park Primary, Findon High and Alberton Primary, all quality educational facilities. A great opportunity to invest or reside.
Council | Charles Sturt
Zone | Residential 19
House | 96sqm
Built | 1980
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.