Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunning Executive Family Residence
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Entertain at Home - Walk to the Beach
Perfectly located within walking distance, (50m) to the beach, this feature packed double storey family entertainer offers multiple indoor and outdoor living areas across a 3 or 4 bedroom design. Perfect for the growing family who enjoys a vibrant lifestyle entertaining family and friends at home.
Porcelain tiles flow from a gallery style entrance hall, past your personal lift to the upper level, through to the ground floor open plan everyday living space. A large casual design has a corner kitchen overlooking. Country style white cabinetry combines with frosted glass splashbacks and granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink, Pura Tap, integrated dishwasher and soft close drawers in a palatial cooking and social environment.
Step outdoors and relax in a tiled outdoor living portico. Downlights and timber panels create a pleasant alfresco ambience, centrally opening doors bring indoor and outdoor together as a seamless entertaining space. There is even a hot & cold outdoor shower to wash up after a trip to the beach.
A 7.9m x 4.1m shed is cleverly concealed at the rear of the garden, a great storage / workshop space or an easy conversion to a future games room or man cave. At the end of day, relax in the home theatre as you wind down. An overhead projector and built in screen are ready for your favourite film.
Upstairs boasts the 3 main bedrooms, all offering built-in robes with mirror panel doors and plantation shutters to all windows. The master bedroom offers a generous ensuite bathroom to complete a comfortable parent's zone. A second living space at the stair landing is a great study / games area complete with kitchenette for added convenience. The adjoining entertaining balcony is a great place to relax in the evening with dazzling sunsets and sea views.
The home is well serviced by a double garage with automatic roller doors, laundry with external access, ground floor powder room, hidden rainwater tank, a handy front service court, upstairs family bathroom, laundry chute and a 180kg lift.
A strong list of features include:
* 3 to 4 Bedroom Executive Home
* All bedrooms with ceiling fans and plantation shutters
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
* Porcelain tiles to the ground floor, timber floors to the upper
* Large open plan living area with outdoor entertaining adjacent
* Down lights through all living spaces
* Ducted vacuum system with kick board outlet in kitchen.
* Kitchen boasting country style white cabinetry, frosted glass splashbacks, granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, double sink, Pura Tap, integrated dishwasher and soft close drawers
* Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* 180kg Heavy Duty Dumb-waiter (Lift) to first floor
* Laundry chute
* Built-in ironing board in upstairs kitchen drawer.
* 7.9m x 4.1m shed / workshop / future man cave
* Lighting sensors in convenient locations
* Outdoor hot/cold shower
* Rheem hot water temperature control
* Intercom system throughout home, front gate and shed.
* Underfloor heating to ensuite
* Hebel concrete floor upstairs.
* Insulation: fully insulated with extra soundproofing to external walls.
* Wired for Foxtel
* Hidden 5,000 litre rainwater tank plumbed to 3 toilets and irrigation system.
* 3 phase power
* Filtered water to both kitchens.
* Filtered water to fridge
* Monitored alarm system
* Gas BBQ points to rear verandah and upstairs terrace
Quietly located close to all desirable urban amenities and with the beach a short walk away, just across the road. The urban caf lifestyle scene of the Adelaide suburban coastline is at your doorstep. Westfield West Lakes is just down the road for your grocery, specialty shopping and entertainment with designer outlets and cinema complex offering world class amenities. Local schools include Woodville Primary, Woodville High, Seaton Park Primary, Findon High and Alberton Primary, all quality educational facilities. Public transport to and from the city at your doorstep on Military Road.
A great opportunity to invest or reside.
Council | Charles Sturt
Zone | Residential 16
Land | 418sqm (approx)
House | 338sqm (approx)
Built | 2009
Council Rates | $1903pa
Water | $375.91pq
ESL | $384.50pa
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
418m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
West Lakes Shore
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.