Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
*OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED - SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE* Modern Contemporary Convenience Stylish Design & Appeal
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This torrens title brand new home has the lifestyle of the occupant in mind, this 3 bedroom courtyard home offers a crisp revitalised design with an ergonomic layout providing multiple indoor and outdoor spaces that will appeal to those looking for a quality low maintenance living space with the modern convenience of contemporary features, fixtures and fittings.
A pleasingly spacious lounge greets us as we enter, floating timber look floors and LED downlights providing the atmosphere to a great area with a sophisticated ambience, the perfect place to receive guests or watch television. Large aluminium picture windows allow natural light to enhance the mood.
A well designed layout flows past the bedrooms and wet areas to the second living space toward the rear of the home. A generous main bedroom offers a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom, providing excellent master facilities. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have built-in robes and are both of double proportion. Quality carpets are fitted throughout all bedrooms. A sparkling main bathroom offers similar appointments to the ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, stone bench tops, semi frameless shower screens and square shower heads.
A stunning kitchen overlooks the family and meals area with views through to the outdoor spaces beyond, a great place to cook and socialize. Gloss white cabinetry with soft close drawers, subway tiled splashbacks, walk-in pantry, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and island bar with double sink combine to create wonderful designer kitchen.
A spacious family room space has large sliding glass doors opening to a tiled outdoor living portico, cleverly incorporated under the main roof. LED down lighting and a generous lawned courtyard add a comfortable luxury to an already appealing outdoor space.
- Brand new torrens titled courtyard home
- 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas plus outdoor living space
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Timber look floating floors and LED downlights throughout the living areas
- Bright formal lounge / TV room at entrance
- Stunning bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, stone vanity tops, semi frameless shower screens and square shower heads
- Designer kitchen overlooking family / meals area
- Kitchen with gloss white cabinetry with soft close drawers, subway tiled splashbacks, walk-in pantry, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and island bar with double sink
- Family / meals with sliding doors to outdoor living
- Fully tiled outdoor living portico built under the main roof, complete with LED downlights
- Lawned rear courtyard
- Laundry with under bench washing machine alcove plus external access door
- Single garage with auto panel lift door plus internal and external pedestrian access
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Instant gas hot water stystem
- 2.7m ceilings
- 2.34m internal doors
- Rain water tank (plumbed)
- Aluminium deadlock windows and doors
Perfectly located on a quiet street close to all desirable urban amenities. Local schools include Windsor Gardens Secondary School, Hillcrest, Gilles Plains and Klemzig Primary Schools with and St Pius X School also in the local area. Hartley Grove Reserve with its playground and barbeque facilities is just down the street plus Klemzig Reserve and the Gaza Sports and Community Club are both in the local area along with the River Torrens Linear Park. Gilles Plains & Greenacres Shopping Centres are both nearby on North East Road where public transport is also available for your daily commute.
If you're in the market for a quality low maintenance home or looking for another property for your portfolio then an inspection is highly recommended.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 55
Built | 2017
Land | 295sqm
House | 177sqm
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
295m² / 0.07 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.