Space, Grace & Style
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Modern Open Plan Home on Generous Allotment
Quietly located at the rear of a hammerhead allotment, this contemporary open plan residence offers multiple living spaces across a 3 bedroom layout, sited on a private, fully landscaped, retained and fenced allotment where there is room for your family to live, play and grow.
Double doors open to a welcoming entrance hall, complete with artwork niche and porcelain tiles. A cosy lounge presents, a great place to receive guests, perfect as a home theatre, casual television room, study or formal area and a great second living space. Tiles flow through to the casual living spaces, centrally located in an innovative design.
A stunning kitchen overlooks the L-shaped family and dining area offering a bright casual zone with sliding doors to the exterior spaces. Stainless steel appliances, large walk-in pantry, crisp grey handle-less cabinetry, double sink and breakfast bar combine to offer a comfortable area in which to cook and socialize.
The home offers 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom features an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in robe with dual windows allowing natural light to infuse. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both double be capable, both have built-in robes with mirror doors. A crisp main bathroom with semi frameless shower screen boasts modern fittings and tapware, providing quality wet amenities for residents and guests. A bright laundry with external access completes the interior.
Outdoors offers a portico off the casual living room, the ideal place to cook a barbeque when family and friends drop over. A generous lawn covered yard allows plenty of room for children's play plus more for a garden or future pergola. A double carport will house 2 cars securely, plus there is room for another to park in the driveway.
- Recently constructed home with open plan design
- Quiet location at rear of hammerhead allotment
- Entrance hall with double doors and artwork niche
- Formal lounge / theatre room, a great second living space
- Tiled L-shaped open plan living and dining with kitchen overlooking
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large walk-in pantry, crisp grey handle-less cabinetry, double sink and breakfast bar
- 3 bedrooms, all of good proportion
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 offering built-in robes with mirror doors
- Double glazed windows
- Generous main bathroom and laundry with modern fittings and tapware
- Large lawn covered yard with portico adjacent the living area
- Double carport with automatic panel lift door
- Additional parking area for one other vehicle
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Split system air conditioner in family room
- Rain water tank
- 2.7m ceilings
Perfectly located on a quiet street close to all desirable urban amenities. Local schools include Windsor Gardens Secondary School, (just across the road), Hillcrest, Gilles Plains and Klemzig Primary Schools with and St Pius X School also in the local area. Hartley Grove Reserve with its playground and barbeque facilities is just around the corner plus Klemzig Reserve and the Gaza Sports and Community Club are both in the local area along with the River Torrens Linear Park. Gilles Plains & Greenacres Shopping Centres are both nearby on North East Road where public transport is also available for your daily commute, along with the Paradise Obhan Interchange.
If you're in the market for a quality low maintenance home or looking for another property for your portfolio then an inspection is highly recommended.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 529sqm
House | 202sqm
Built | 2012
Council Rates | $1324.70pa
Water | $198.98pq
ESL | $292.40pa
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
529m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.